Part 2, Chapter 55- Theo's POV

**A/N** Not me doing this instead of doing my homework. Whoops. Anyways, I've really missed writing from these guys' POVs while they are at home spending time with family and I hope that you have missed reading about it! Lots of love and I hope you enjoy xx

------------------

"Eye spy with my little eye something red,"

I look around our compartment on the train for a minute, "Red?"

Josie laughs, "That's what I said wasn't it?"

"My hair?"

She scrunches up her nose, "Godric no I'm not that boring."

"Uhhh..."

"Your nail varnish."

I look down at my hands, I haven't painted my nails in like two weeks so there's only flecks of red on my nails rather than actual varnish, "Okay... my turn."

The compartment door flies open and Annie is standing there looking unimpressed and exactly like Mum when she's asked me to bring my laundry downstairs and I haven't.

"Cass and Leah are looking for you. We're nearly home." She says staring me down.

"But we aren't at the platform yet, why do they need me now?"

Annie rolls her eyes, "Do I look like I'm Cass and Leah?"

"Sort of?"

Annie doesn't respond at all, she lets the compartment door go and it slams shut.

Almost right after Annie leaves the train starts slowing down. Josie sighs and gets up, "It's gonna be a long week without you."

I get up too and help her get her trunk down from the rack. I hand it to her and she pecks my cheek as a way of saying thanks, "Seven days and we can finish our game of eye spy. I still want my turn."

"What? Theo Weasley can't lose at eye spy?"

"Oh not at all. Give me victory or give me death."

Josie laughs and stumbles forward as the train lurches to a stop. Me being the great partner that I am catch her before she falls all the way over, "You good?"

"Better now," She whispers, "I might just have to join my dad on a few drives just so I can see you at the shop this week."

"Might have to hide some product so that we need a new shipment just so you can hitch a ride with your dad so I can see you at the shop this week."

"I'm gonna vomit."

Josie and I turn around and make eye contact with pretty much every other Weasley that is on this train. Cassie and Leah standing front and center.

"I dunno, I think it's cute. Young love." Lily says.

Hugo hits her shoulder, "What do you know about young love?"

"More than you Mister I've never snogged anyone before."

"Lily do you have something you would like to share with the class?" Laurie says which makes everyone laugh.

"Can we just get off this bloody train? I'm exhausted." Cassie yawns and Theseus kisses the top of her head.

"Why are you so tired Cass? The same reason that your jumper is inside out?" Darcy pokes fun at her. I dunno what happened since the last time they spoke but they seem to be on better terms.