Chapter 76- Cassiopeia's POV

I wake up on Saturday morning before anyone else so I can sneak off into the Room of Requirement all day. Or at least I thought I was awake before everyone else. Leaving the girl's bathroom and heading down the corridor into the common room I can hear someone at the piano.

I walk into the room, trying my best not to make any noise. Theseus of all people is sitting there. In black jeans and a black satin top. He stops playing, sensing that I am in the room I guess.

He turns around to look at me, "Cassiopeia."

"Theseus."

"How is your leg?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't."

"Sounds like you do."

We look at each other for a moment. I catch myself thinking of his hands for some reason, sitting in his lap as he stares at me. I shake myself out of it, "Goodbye." I go towards the little staircase that leads up to the tunnel to get out of the common room.

Theseus stands, the piano bench scrapes against the floor, "Where are you off to?"

"Breakfast."

"Breakfast is not for another hour."

I stare at him hard, and without responding I head up the stairs and start the walk into the dungeons. I can feel him walking behind him, our footsteps echo off the stone walls. I stop and turn around to look at him, "Can I help you?"

"Are you truly related to Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy?" He asks coming up beside me.

"Yes, they're my cousins."

"And they are in a relationship? I mean with all the snogging that they do."

"Yeah?"

"Is that why you don't speak to them?"

I roll my eyes and start walking again, "You've been here two days and you're what? Memorizing my schedule? Who and who I don't talk to?"

"You're intriguing." Is all he responds with.

We walk in silence for the rest of the way out of the common room and out into the main corridor. "You can't come with me."

"And why is that? You have a plan to set the forest on fire again or something? Because last time you did that, you walked out with an injury."

"And I took care of it."

"I told you to go to your medical wing."

I stop and turn around, my face inches away from his, my blood rushing in my ears, "You're not my father. You don't tell me what I can and cannot do. Hell, I don't even know who you are."

He breathes out, his breath smells like coffee, "So you didn't go out of spite."

"I didn't go because I took care of it myself."

Theseus sucks on his teeth, "You did not go because you were not supposed to be practicing that type of magic. If you went, then the medic would have asked questions that you do not want to answer."

I turn back around and continue walking towards the staircase. Theseus laughs behind me and continues to follow.

"So tell me Cassiopeia. Where are your friends?"

He asks it in a way that makes me feel like he's attacking me, and suddenly I'm very aware that I don't have any of those anymore. Not since I told off Darcy. "They're around."