Part 2, Chapter 10- Theo's POV

**A/N** Hey guys! Sorry for the break, school has really started to pile up lol. If I manage my time properly there should be another chapter coming out sometime this weekend so keep your eyes peeled! Have fun and happy reading xx

------------

"Hey, Theo I dare you to..." Oscar says to me as we wait for breakfast to start Sunday morning after the Slytherin party.

"No." Lucy cuts him off mid-sentence and looks up at him, "Theo's not allowed to do dares."

Oscar looks from Lucy to me with his eyebrows all scrunched together, "What? Why?"

"Something to do with the fact that I have no regard for my personal safety. I dunno, Mum said it not me." I shrug. The food begins to appear on the table but I'm on a hunger strike today like every other Sunday.

"Isn't it like a known fact that no Weasley has any regard for their personal safety though? Like are you or are you not cousins with the dude who threw himself out of the first-floor window cause he didn't want to write a test?" Oscar says piling food on his plate.

"Oh, Louis? Yeah, that's sort of his thing now, every time he gets awkward he sort of just finds a window and tosses himself out of it."

"Right so why are you the only one that can't do that stuff?"

"Cause Aunt Vi gave me five galleons to make sure they don't do anything stupid," Lucy says cheerily.

"But Dad fully supports and in fact encourages it so I think that I am well within my right to accept a dare or two..."

"No." It feels like Lucy is looking right into my soul when she says, "Absolutely not."

Gilbert walks into the great hall and sits down beside Lucy, "What're we talking about?"

"Theo's inability to take care of themselves," Lucy says haphazardly.

"You remember that one time Freddie dared you to put a whizbang in your mouth and light it?" Gilbert says as he fills his plate.

"I don't know what was better, Dad's face when I actually did it. Or Mum spanking Freddie for telling me to do it in the first place."

Oscar looks at us all, "Your Mum spanked your brother..."

"When we were super little. I dunno I was maybe like, three?"

Osar sighs, "I always forget that you lot grew up together. I thought you were talking about recently and your Mum just was like... out here spanking your nineteen-year-old brother or something."

"I'd pay to see that happen if I'm being honest with you," I say to him.

"Nah that sounds like some dark web porno..." Lucy says not looking away from her copy of the Daily Prophet.

When none of us say anything she looks up at us all, "What?"

"What do you know about dark web porno?" I ask her with my eyebrows raised.

Lucy's face flushes red, "I – no, I said that out loud?"

"What's the plan for today?" I say to everyone, taking all of the attention off of Lucy cause I know that if we kept staring at her she would have shut down.

Gilbert's response is cut off by Ophelia jumping onto a table in her typical morning fashion and shouting, "Rap battles in the Slytherin common room at noon! Five knuts to enter, winner takes the pot!" and sits back down with her friends.