Part 2, Chapter 21- Cassiopeia's POV

**A/N** Hi guys! I'm so sorry I didn't upload yesterday. It was supposed to be an Annabeth POV but I've been having a lot of trouble finding a storyline for Annabeth that I love writing about (literally I wrote and re-wrote the chapter 5 different times before I just gave up). Therefore, I've decided to cut back on Annabeth's POVs. She'll still have a few but not nearly as much as Theo, Cass, and Leah. I have more fun writing those POVs and in turn, Theo, Cassie, and Leah's POVs are higher quality than Annabeth's and I don't want to produce subpar content. I'm super sorry if you have been looking forward to an Annie POV and she'll be back eventually, but right now I'm just not having as much fun with her as I am with my other characters. Anyways, that was long-winded. I hope you enjoy this Cassie POV cause I sure as hell do!

---------------------

"Okay, so I want licorice wands, red ones. Not that black licorice that Mum likes, it's disgusting. And pumpkin pasties you forgot those last time." Annabeth says to me.

It's the first Hogsmeade trip of the year and because Annie is still only in her second year she can't come with us. Why we have to be a certain age and have a permission slip to go to a village but we can join the quidditch teams and fall to our deaths without any parental permission is beyond me but whatever.

I glance away from Annie and my eyes fall on Theseus. He's standing with Georgette and Brian, the three of them talking and smiling. It's a rare sight to see Theseus smile I've noticed. Which is a shame, he's got such a fantastic smile.

"Oi! Are you even listening to me?" Annie snaps her fingers in my face to get my attention again.

"Course I am."

Annie crosses her arms over her chest, "Really? What did I ask for then?"

"Black licorice and... cauldron cakes?"

Annie mutters something under her breath and pulls out a notebook and a pen. As she jots down whatever it is that she's jotting down I glance back over at Theseus. This time he's looking at me too. Neither of us looks away till Annie grabs my hand and shoves a bit of paper and a galleon into it.

"Don't get me this stuff and I'll tell Daddy," Annie says in a sharp tone. She sounds like Mum when she's telling us off.

"Bloody tattle tale," I say shoving her note and money in the pocket of my coat. Students around me start moving towards the courtyard. "Alright, I've got to go. I'll get your cauldron cakes."

I walk off and I can hear Annie shout at me, "Pumpkin pasties you numpty!"

I walk over to Darcy and Bailey. Recently the two of them have gotten a lot closer. Whether they're dating or not is a totally different subject.

"What's up with your face?" Darcy says when I walk over to the two of them, "You look pissed."

"This is just my face," I say, which is a lie. I know I look pissed and it's all because of Theseus. Ever since my break and I've come to terms with my feelings, every time I see him interacting with Georgette it makes me so beyond mad that I forget that I have to control my face.

"We're going to Puddifoots later, if you finish at the shop you could stop by," Darcy says.

Longbottom shouts something from behind us and we all start walking down the path towards Hogsmeade. I can tell by Bailey's face that she's less than pleased that he asked me to stop by. She definitely is considering their little tea thing a date.

"I'm good, I'm going to get a butterbeer with Ophelia and Chandler."

Darcy makes an 'oh!' sound and goes digging for something in his pocket, "Speaking of Ophelia, she said she couldn't find you this morning but she's really not feeling great, the flu or something I guess so she told me to give you her checklist and to pick her up a pair of socks."