Chapter 44- Cassiopeia's POV

I want to say it's been a week since Ophelia got hurt? I haven't been paying much attention to days anymore. Mum and Dad have been visiting every day since she got hurt. I overheard Madam Pomfrey talking to mum and dad about pulling Leah out of Hogwarts at least for the rest of this year so she can heal at home. She still hasn't woken up, but I guess that's what happens when you get hit in the head with a magical ball of iron.

I've been making sure that I take notes in every single class too. Not just the notes that I normally do either. I try to write down everything that the Professor says so Leah will have it to study from when she gets out of the hospital wing and back on her feet. Like right now, I'm on my way to her muggle studies class so I can pick up the notes that her Professor writes out for her.

"Oi Cass!" Rose shouts through the corridor. I turn around and wait for her to catch up to me, "Are they really pulling Leah out of Hogwarts?"

We start to walk together towards Leah's muggle studies classroom. "Dunno, Madam Pomfrey was talking about it with mum and dad but they sent me off to class before I could hear whatever they decided."

Rose sucks her teeth, "That guy should have gotten more than just being kicked off the quidditch team. I mean he could have killed her."

"Yeah..." Is all I can manage to say.

Rose puts her arm around my shoulders, "Is uncle George and Aunt Vi here today? I need to ask Aunt Vi something."

"Uhh, they should be around the hospital wing later today. Mum was talking about bringing Theo and Annie out or something. Sorry Rose I'm really... I dunno." I say the last bit quietly.

Rose squeezes my shoulders and lets me go. "Come by the Gryffindor common room later today or something. Freddie and Lou have got booze."

I scrunch up my nose, "I don't drink."

"Everyone drinks in these kinds of situations. Trust me, Freddie would want you there, he's been skipping classes and shit all week." And with that Rose pecks me on the cheek and goes off to wherever she has to be. Leaving me with my own thoughts.

Maybe Ophelia going home for the rest of the year wouldn't be a bad thing. I mean then mum and dad can work in the shop and take care of her at the same time and Theo and Annie won't be at Nan and Pops place all the time.

But... Hogwarts without Leah? I can't even imagine that. Like I physically cannot wrap my head around the idea of her not screaming the lyrics of some new muggle song that she found in the dorm at three in the morning. It should have been me. Cause if it was me then no one would have been affected. Freddie wouldn't be skipping classes and getting drunk, my dormmates wouldn't be sad all the time. The Hogwarts halls would go unchanged.

It should have been me.

"Sorry to bother you, Professor, I'm here to pick up Ophelia's notes? Ophelia Weasley?" I say as I knock on Professor Gellert's classroom door.

Professor Gellert turns around and smiles at me, "Right yes of course. It's Cassiopeia right?" They say as they go over to their desk and shuffle around some parchment.

"Yeah," I say awkwardly.

Professor Gellert smiles to themselves as they find the roll of parchment they were looking for, "And how are you today dear?" They say coming over to me.

I shrug my shoulders, "Alright I suppose. I'm off to see Ophelia. Spend the weekend with her in the hospital wing."

Professor Gellert stands in front of me and hands me the roll of parchment, "Tell her the class misses her. It's not the same without her... how should I put this, commentary." They say with a smile.