Part 2, Chapter 89- Annie's POV

***A/N*** Hey guys! Coming down to the wire now. We have thirteen chapters left and they are probably going to be packed with a lot of things so get ready! But before the chaos starts, I thought it would be nice to have a light-hearted Annie POV. I think I'll be back tomorrow with another update if all goes the way it should, but if not, I'll be back Thursday! Lots of love xx

-----------------------

 "Sorry to bother you, but have you by any chance seen an orange journal? Leather bound orange journal to be more precise?"

I've only got a few more hours to get my things packed and head off to the carriages for the train ride home. I can't bloody wait to be back in London and away from the mean girls and the boys who fancy me, and the school, and assignments...

Mum and Dad aren't going to be too thrilled that my highest grade is an Acceptable but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

"Do you hear that Izzy?" Miryam asks, "I think it's trying to communicate with us!" The girls burst into a fit of laughter and go back to getting ready for the day instead of talking to me.

"Please? If you've seen it you can just tell me, I won't even be mad if you've read it," I say trying really hard not to sound like I'm begging but I mean. I only have a few hours till I have to be on the train back home.

"Are you a Ravenclaw or not?" Diana asks, "Just use Accio? What, do you think that because you're the only pureblooded one in here that you get to boss us around all the time?"

My cheeks grow hot with both anger and embarrassment, "I – no, that's not what..." I take a breath and try to get my emotions under control like Mum tells me to do when I get cross at home, "Thank you for the suggestion."

The girls find the fact that I'm thanking them utterly amusing because they burst into a fit of laughter again, "Thank you ever so much Madam Diana!" Rachel says, fixing her posture so she is standing the way that I do.

"Oh, but of course Madam Rachel! I do wonder what the house elves are cooking this fine morning for our breakfast!" Diana responds.

"Actually I don't have a house-elf, my aunt Hermione wouldn't like that very much. Neither would Theo..." I mutter as I turn around to finish shoving all my clothes into my trunk.

The girls either didn't hear or didn't care because for the next hour and a half they make fun of me, talking in fake posh accents and parading around the room giggling. Thankfully they get bored soon and I can actually search for my journal.

"Hey, Weasley,"

I turn around and Zach is standing in my doorway with his hands shoved into his pockets. Truth be told I haven't really talked with any of them since they all told each other that they fancied me. Well, Albert didn't say that he fancied me so I've been talking to him and Lorcan, but not the other three.

"Hey," I say turning back around.

"Have I done something to make you feel like you can't have a conversation with me?" he asks. I don't think that he's walked into the room. I didn't hear his footsteps.

I find my journal hidden behind one of the tapestries on the wall and pick it up before turning around, "Hm? Oh no, you didn't do anything. Exams really got the better of me I guess."

A lie. And I think he can tell because luckily for me I inherited Dad's inability to tell a perfect lie. Mum on the other hand can lie through her teeth with no signs to give her away. Trust me, we used to test it as children.