Chapter 19- Freddie's POV

So I think I have a girlfriend now?

I didn't mean to have one, all I did was ask Poppy to come to Hogsmeade with me and she kissed me. Then she kissed me again and again and again and now it's been almost a month since and we're holding hands in the corridors and I'm being forced to eat lunch with her and her friends.

"You're fucking whipped dude," Louis says during our spare. I've managed to get away from Poppy for the hour and have a fucking cigarette, cause 'it's gross baby, you can't smoke anymore.'

"Is having a girlfriend supposed to be so fucking exhausting?" I groan. The sky is clear and the sun is out but it's windy as all hell and pretty cold. We are all going to pretend like I didn't say this but I'm so happy that mum packed me some gloves.

"I don't think so but who am I to tell you what a girlfriend is supposed to be like. You know who you should ask though?" Lou says as he takes a drag from his fag.

"Don't say..."

"James." We say together. Louis laughs really loud and I can't help but laugh along with him.

"You expect me to go up to James of all people and say 'hey buddy, this is my first ever girlfriend and I don't even know if she's actually my girlfriend. Are they supposed to be so fucking exhausting?' you sure your only smoking a fag?"

Louis laughs even harder than before but I ignore him. "I mean sure the kissing is pretty great and the human contact is cool but if she doesn't let me have a smoke when I want a smoke I will riot."

"You're going to put your nicotine addiction over a girl now?" Louis says. He's still got a big smile on his face.

I put my cigarette out on the side of the castle wall, "You're damn fucking right I am."

I pick up my bag and wait for Louis to take a final drag before we walk back into the castle together.

"Maybe you should just call it dude. I mean you're clearly not very happy." We walk past a group of younger Ravenclaws and Louis winks at them which makes all the girls giggle and blush.

"For a gay man you sure as hell flirt with a lot of girls you know." I say to him once we are out of ear shot of the Ravenclaws.

"At least I'm not stuck in a relationship I don't wanna be in." He says sticking his tongue out at me.

"Oh for fucks sakes." I groan as I see Poppy come down the opposite corridor.

"Good fucking luck my dude." Lou says before he practically sprints in the other direction.

Poppy comes running over and throws her arms around my neck and kisses me hard, but before I could even kiss her back she pulls away and glares at me. "You were smoking cigarettes again weren't you?" She pouts her lips and puts her hands on her hips. I try not to think about it but she sort of looks like mum when she does that.

"I'm allowed to have a fag Pops." I say to her as stern as I can be.

That doesn't do me any good though because she tears up, "Not my fault I love you so much. I don't want you to die early all because of your disgusting habit." She kisses me again but my brain doesn't even register it. She just said she loves me. We've been seeing each other for less than a month and she just said that she loves me. I'm not supposed to say it back am I?

"Come to the library with me. We've got studying to do." Poppy says once she's done attacking my mouth with hers. I know that I've only kissed one person but she's not a very good kisser.