Chapter 10- Freddie's POV

**A/N** Hello, hello, hello! The above picture is Hufflepuff student, Poppy Jenkins! Happy reading!!!

____________

"You're mums going to have your neck." Molly says coming up behind me as I wait outside the transfiguration class after lunch.

I spin around and look at her. Louis is suddenly busy with fiddling his wand in his hands. I can see James and a still very mad Hannah walking towards the classroom. "Dunno what you're on about Mol."

Molly rolls her eyes and pushes her glasses up her nose, "So you're telling me that it wasn't you that filled the entire girls lavatory with paint?"

"Lavatory? Really? Can't you just say bathroom?" I joke. Louis snorts but Molly doesn't seem nearly as amused.

"Don't be an idiot." She says matter of factly. "You two are dragging the Weasley name through the mud."

That makes me laugh, "Alright Uncle Percy whatever you say."

Molly rolls her eyes again and walks away, holding a book to her chest.

"You two are dragging the Weasley name through the mud." Louis mimics.

"I say we pull a Weasley and skip this class." I say. Dad and uncle Fred started that saying. During their seventh year they wreaked havoc on the school, using one of their portable swamps on the fifth floor, setting off an ungodly amount of fire works in the main entrance, soaring off into the sky on their brooms that some crazy pink lady took from them. Uncle Lee has pictures of it that he brings out every so often. Mum and Dad have one picture of that day framed and on our wall in the kitchen. Dad's sitting on his broom a few feet in the air, holding onto mum giving her a big kiss as Uncle Fred is hanging in the air a few feet away. Its honestly one of the only times I don't mind seeing my mum and dad kiss. It's such a badass photo.

Just as Louis agrees to bum off class, the door swings open and Professor Arabella pops her head out of the door and smiles, "Whenever you're ready." She says with a big smile on her face.

Louis groans but we all push through the door and find our seats. Louis and I go sit in the back or the room like we've always done. I dunno if its just spite me or what but James drags Hannah to the row of desks right in front of me and sits down. Hannah's hair still has specks of gold glitter in it, but she smells like vanilla which makes my heart flutter. I hate that feeling, I'd rather die then feel that again.

Arabella starts to go over what she expects from us this year and how hard OWL year is and blah blah blah. "Now I know it's boring and none of you want to do it but I need you to take out your quills and parchment to take some notes." She says as she flips the chalkboard around. She flicks her wand a few times and the chalk starts writing by itself.

"Um miss?" I say loudly.

Everyone stops and turns to look at me. Hannah's got a look of admiration almost in her eyes.

"Yes mister Weasley?" Arabella says helpfully.

"Do you by any chance have a right handed quill? Looks like I only packed my left handed ones this year."

Louis, along with most of the class laugh, even James cracks a smile which is unlike him cause he's never once laughed at any of my jokes.

"Do I... what?" Professor Arabella says. She's got a big smile on her face even though she's confused as all hell.

"A right handed quill miss? It's like a quill but you hold it in your right hand?"

Louis laughs even harder than before, Arabella's smile falters a little, "Are we being serious? Like is that a real thing that you kids have? Or...?"