Chapter 75- Freddie's POV

"How much do you suppose the Hogshead strippers make in a year?"

Evie, Amar, Louis, and I are all studying together in the library early Saturday morning. We all look at Amar who's chewing on the end of his wand casually, "I mean; if I was to drop out of Hogwarts right now and become a stripper, would I make more money if I was to stay here and get a real job?" He looks at all of us and we all burst into laughter.

"Amar in a thong? Never thought I'd want to see that till today." Evie jokes.

"That's the only kind of underwear I wear baby. Why don't you drop the ginger and we can go take a look." Amar winks dramatically at Evie and we all laugh again.

"I dunno, have you seen the ginger recently? I mean look at him. A crop top and fuzzy unicorn pyjama bottoms top thongs any day." Evie turns to me and kisses me deeply, her hand dropping down to my crotch.

Evie pulls away from me but she leaves her hand on my thigh, going back to her notes like it's nothing. It's definitely not nothing.

"When are we brewing amortentia again?" Evie says as her hand creeps towards my dick, she starts to slowly palm me through my pants and I do my best to ignore her.

"Monday, fifth period. Here's hoping that you two smell each other. The potions classroom is too small for all that awkwardness." Louis says.

"How do you even know what someone smells like? Like the different components of it?" Amar asks. He's moved on from chewing on his wand to chewing on his pencil.

Louis leans over in his chair and inhales deeply right beside Amar, "Well you smell like a fucking dumbass so if I smell one of those in my potion I'll know it's you."

Amar swats at Louis and they start talking about different scents and shit. I can't focus on what they're saying though. Not with Evie massaging my dick the way she is.

Two can play at that game.

While she is distracted by Louis and Amar's argument I reach my hand down and squeeze her thigh tightly. She looks at me and smirks, her hand still massaging my crotch slowly. Once she goes back to her notes I move my hand from her thigh to the waistband of her pants. Thankfully we are sitting so close that our thighs are touching and it makes it easy for the both of us to tease each other.

My fingers dip into her pants and I start rubbing small circles over her panties. Evie moves her hand from my dick and grabs onto my thigh tightly, like she's bracing herself for what's to come.

"Oi Freddie, what colour are ghouls eyes again?" Louis asks me, oblivious to what is going on over on this side of the table.

I move my fingers into Evie's panties, my thumb now directly on her clit, "Green, same as their skin." I answer as I start to draw slow circles with my thumb on Evie. The grip that she has on my thigh tightens but other than that she shows no sign that it's affecting her.

This goes on for a little while longer, Amar, Louis, and I bouncing questions off of each other while Evie tries not to moan or let on to what I'm doing to her. When I realize that one of her legs starts to shake, a telltale sign that she's close, I take my hand away completely. I look at Evie as I put my thumb in my mouth and lick off all of her wetness. The look on Evie's face is priceless. I can tell that she's very annoyed with me for not letting her finish but she's far too turned on to care as much as she should.

"What's wrong with your face dude?" Louis says to Evie.

She looks flustered for a moment then regains her composure. "I'm just tired of studying. You wanna come on a walk with me Ricky?" Evie looks at me with one of her eyebrows raised.