Part 2, Chapter 97- Ophelia's POV

***A/N*** hey guys! How are you? T minus four chapters left, and I'm not ready *sad face*. Course they'll be back, I think I'll just miss writing about these guys as much as you'll miss reading about them. Buttt, I've been working a lot on the new book, making the transition from this one to the next one as smooth as possible. The goal is to have both the final chapter of this book, and the start of the new book uploaded on the same day so you don't have to wait for new content! That's about it, I'll be back tomorrow with another update! Love yall xx

------------------

"Ophelia! Ophelia! Oh hey Mister Weasley, OPHELIA!!!!!!!"

I roll over in bed just in time to see Ash storm into my room. She's wearing fuzzy pink pyjama bottoms and a white sports bra. With, of course, hippogriff slippers.

"It's too early to have you running through my house," I grumble. I do my best to pretend to be mad at her, but I really can't. Even in this frantic state, she's gorgeous.

"We got it," She says with a smile.

"We got what? If you gave me an STD Nelson I swear to Godric beard..."

"We got the flat."

I sit up in bed, "We got the flat?"

She nods like a million times before crossing my small room and jumping into my bed, "The landlord just called me, said it's ours."

"Holy shit!" I shout, not caring that Mum's home and she's going to tell me off for it.

"Holy shit!" Ash shouts right back into my face.

I grab her face in both my hands and pull her in for a kiss, despite my morning breath. When I pull away she's got the biggest smile on her face, "We're moving."

"We're moving," I say to her. Then the realization hits; when we were there, the landlord said that it'll be ready for us to move into on August twenty-fourth, the literal day after Freddie's wedding, "We're moving..." I whisper.

"We'll have to start packing like right away, and go shopping for furniture and dishes and all that grown-up stuff. I think we should take your bed, it's a lot bigger than mine. And..." Ash starts listing off all the things she wants to get done. How she wants to thrift everything so we can get it cheaper and it'll be better for the enviroment. And what colours she wants our walls.

"We're moving..." I whisper to myself. All of a sudden it is very, very real. I'm leaving my parents flat. I'm leaving the shop, I'm leaving Chandler... "I'm moving..."

Ash kisses me on the lips, "I've got to get back home to start packing. It won't take me long I don't think, like two days. Then I can come back and help you with your stuff," She laughs, "I feel so grown up!"

"Yeah... yeah. I'll see you in a few days then," I say to her."

"I love you," Ash laughs.

"I love you," I say back to her.

She kisses me a couple more times before apparating off. Once she's gone I flop backwards into my bed.

"I'm moving..."

I don't get out of bed for another two hours. By the time I drag my ass out of bed, the entire house is awake and running around, doing their own things.

Mum and Dad are in the living room when I walk out of my room and they smile at me, "Where's Ash?" Mum asks.

"She left a while ago... we uh, we got the flat," I whisper the last bit and look down at my feet.