Part 2, Chapter 2- Cassiopeia's POV

**A/N** Hello! I totally forgot to include a picture of Walter and Lee's new son Laurie in the last chapter so the above picture is of Laurie! I for one think he's absolutely adorable! Okay byeee enjoy the chapter xx

-----------------

"Cassiopeia."

I roll my eyes and don't even bother turning around before I respond, "Theseus."

"You're fat ass is in my way."

I'm standing in the corridor just outside of the Slytherin common room chatting with Darcy. During my third year, we had a pretty massive falling out, mostly to do with the fact that I became involved with the dark arts and it was all a bit confusing. But we're good again, best friends, just like we were as kids. I shoot Darcy a look and he stifles a laugh before I turn around to look at Theseus,

"Staring at my ass, are you? Don't let Georgette find out she'll throw a fit."

Theseus and I have been at each other's necks since he moved to England from Greece what, four years or so now? I despise the bastard and he hates me right back. Course no one that we know believes that for a second. Ophelia is constantly teasing me about how obvious it is that I'm madly in love with him or whatever. Just the thought of that makes me sick to my stomach.

"Get out of my god damn way." Theseus sneers.

I ignore him completely and turn back around to Darcy, "What was I saying?"

"Fred and Evie." Darcy says.

"Yeah, so he's like seriously considering marriage even though he's barely just turned nineteen and still lives off of the money that Mum and Dad send him all the time. Yeah, he has a job but he doesn't make enough money to seriously be considering starting a family. Cause you know that as soon as those two get married they're going to have a child."

Theseus clears his throat behind me but I ignore it and let Darcy respond, "I dunno, Fred would make a good father I think."

"Yeah, but he would make a good father when he is actually an adult, not nineteen fresh out of Hogwarts."

Theseus clears his throat again and I spin around and glare at him, "You're still here? Haven't you ever heard of walking around?" I look at Darcy again, "We'll talk later. See you tomorrow yeah?"

"Yeah." Darcy looks at Theseus with a sour look on his face before he walks out of the dungeons and off to the Hufflepuff common room.

"Haven't you got something better to do than to wait in the corridor for me to move out of your way?" I say to Theseus as I open the common room door.

"Haven't you got something better to do than to bitch about your brother's love life in the middle of the corridors?" he says right back to me.

We walk into the door together and fall in pace with each other as we walk down the torch-lit corridor that leads to our common room.

"Haven't you got something better to do than to listen to me bitch about my brother's love life in the middle of the corridors? You trying to spend time with me or something darling? Did you miss me that much?" I look at Theseus out of the corner of my eye but quickly look away when he looks at me.

He doesn't say anything about the missing me comment that I made, instead he changes the subject entirely, "Shawn Fletcher was staring at you during the feast. Are you two dating?"

I laugh once, "Why does it matter to you? You're not jealous are you?"

"Jealous of Shawn fucking Fletcher? Don't make me laugh."