Part 2, Chapter 24- Ophelia's POV

**A/N** Hey guys! So I posted Ash's portrait a long time ago but because she's starting to become a more important character I thought I'd upload her face again so we can all have a bit of a refresher! So above is Ash Nelson! Okay, enjoy!

-----------------------

"You're mental."

I'm standing in front of Chandler and Larke in the common room. Today's Halloween and I thought it would be brilliant to dress as McGonagall and pretend to be the headmaster the entire day. Larke managed to convince Chan to do some stupid couple's costume where she's dressed as a toothbrush and he's dressed as toothpaste. Which sucks because before Chandler was dating Larke he was supposed to dress as Filch.

"Mental people have the most fun. You enjoy bumming around in your classes. I on the other hand am going to be surprising my professors with inspections all day." I say fixing the glasses that I bought at Hogsmeade last time we went and tilting my big pointy hat in the same way that McGonagall does, "Now students, better hop along, breakfast will begin shortly." I say in a nasally impression of our headmaster.

When I walk out of the common room and into the dungeons I'm face to face with Annie who's wearing my old Slytherin robes, a red wig, and a bunch of rings.

"What the fuck am I looking at right now?" I ask her.

Annie slumps back on the wall and puts her hands in the front pocket of her trousers, "I dunno what you're talking about bruv, my name is Ophelia. Fuck shit fuck god damn. Someone dare me to jump off the roof, you know what? I don't need someone to dare me." She says in a deep voice.

"Uh..."

"What bruv? What ya lookin at eh? I'll fuck yer shit up!" Annie frowns hard and rolls up her sleeves, "I'll fight ye for no reason! I'll do it! Cause I'm fucking mental I am!"

"Why are you doing an accent? We literally have the same one." I say doing my best not to laugh.

Annie doesn't break character though, "Gimme a bloody fucking cigarette! I'm off to go shag every girl in my year for the fun of it and I need my bloody nicotine!" Her eye twitches and it sends me over the edge.

"Jesus fucking christ Annabeth." I say wiping a tear out of my eye, "you're fucking mental."

"Fuck god damn shit bitch, yeah I am!" She shouts, "Channy? Chan the man? Chandler! Chandler come here! Channy Mumma's looking for you!" She makes a dramatic demonstration of looking all over for her invisible Chandler.

The door to the Slytherin common room opens behind us and Cassiopeia comes out wearing her normal Slytherin robes and some cat ears, "What the hell am I looking at right now?" She says looking between Annabeth and me.

"Ayo Pia, is it true that you snogged that creepy Greek guy? You two should just shag already. Like me, I shag every girl ever." Annie says. She takes a pack of sweets out of her pocket that is shaped like cigarettes and puts one in her mouth. She pretends to inhale the smoke and exhale as she speaks, "Shag, shag, shag, shag, that's all I think about yessir!"

"Hearing my twelve-year-old sister talk about shagging? Yeah, I'm gonna need to see my therapist this Christmas." Cass says, "Have you shown Mum and Dad what you look like right now?"

"Mum and Dad? Fuck god damn shit bitch whore bruv! I haven't even thought of those bastards since I got here. There's so many girls to shag!" Annie says.

Cassie makes Annie pose so that she can take her picture and send it to Mum and Dad. As soon as the picture is taken and Cassie's phone is back in her pocket Annie shouts another long string of cuss words that she doesn't know how to use, sets off about twenty whizbangs and drops nearly a dozen dungbombs before sprinting down the hallway shouting.