Part 2, Chapter 67- Theo's POV

***A/N*** Hey guys! This was supposed to go up last night but I got distracted by The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. Whoops! Anyways here's a cute little Theo POV and I should have a Freddie one up later today, maybe a Theseus one too if I manage my time properly. Okay, see you soon! xx

--------------------

 "Freddie! You've been in the shower for an hour! I need to pee!" I scream as I bang my fist on the door.

"Ten more minutes! Christ!" He calls back.

I bang my fist on the door again, "That's what you said twenty minutes ago! Come on!" I jiggle the door handle as if it miraculously unlocked itself since I tried last, "Freddie! Christ man!"

Freddie mumbles something that I can't make out then Evie laughs...

Evie laughs... from inside the bathroom.

"Oh, gross guys! Ugh..." I look away from the door, "Gross!"

I huff and puff the entire way down the stairs and into the living room. Pops is teaching some muggle card magic to Ophelia while Theseus and Cass read together in one of the huge chairs that is by the fireplace. Cassie in Theseus' lap, reading the words out loud softly as Theseus plays with her hair and clearly is slowly falling asleep.

I step over Dom and Kate who are lying on their backs in the middle of the hallway and go into the kitchen. Annie is sitting on the table, back from the Longbottoms, and Victoire is painting Annie's toes nails.

"Where did Mum and Dad go?" I ask coming into the kitchen and getting myself some water.

"They took Dora to the park along with Uncle Fred and Auntie Em so Edward and I could have a break," Victoire says.

"Edward? What's with the formality all of a sudden?"

Victoire waves her hand in the air haphazardly, "Edward, Teddy, all names for the same person."

"Yeah but..."

Victoire looks up from Annie's toes and stares at me. I decided it would be best to drop the subject. I love Vic but we've never been close enough to listen to each others problems and things. And it's not like I'll be able to understand her marriage problems as a fourteen, nearly fifteen year old human being.

"Tomorrow's the big day... darlings what are you doing on the floor?" Nan says coming into the kitchen, "Tomorrows the big dinner so I need as much help as I can get please and thank you!"

Nan comes into the kitchen and squeezes my cheek, "Do you want something to eat Theo? You're looking a bit frail."

"I'm good Nan," I say.

"I could go for a cookie though, if you're offering," Annie says. She bends her head all the way back so that she's looking at Nan upside down.

"Cookies sound pretty good," Victoire adds, "Only if you have some lying around of course."

Nan smiles, 'You're never too old for Nans cookies. Theo love I have a whole tin in the pantry if you don't mind."

I nod and walk down the little hallway between the kitchen and the stairs, but just as I go to open the pantry door, the door bursts open, hitting me right in the nose.

"Godric's tit!" I swear, clutching my nose.

Bridget and Molly look at me with wide eyes, "Theo!" Molly says like she didn't just kick a door into my face.