Part 2, Chapter 60- Cassiopeia's POV

***A/N*** Hey guys! Back again with an update! Heads up, this chapter contains 18+ content so as always please keep the comments respectful!  Also if you have name suggestions for new baby Weasley drop them in the comments and I'll take them into consideration! Hope you enjoy, bye for now! xx

---------------------

I wake up with a dull ache in my jaw and a massive headache. Ophelia is passed out in my bed, taking up most of the space and Theseus is nowhere to be seen.

Theseus.

The muffled sound of his groans and the shattering of bones fills my ears and tears well up in my eyes all over again. He's dead, isn't he? His father said that he'd kill him.

I pull the blanket out from Ophelia and wrap it around myself. The clock on my bedside table says seven in the morning. Mum and Dad should be up by now.

I can hear the soft mumblings of Mum and Dad in the kitchen as they start their day. I doubt the shop is going to be open today after the chaos of yesterday.

What was I doing again?

Theseus. Where is Theseus?

I check around the corner and look into the kitchen carefully. Mum and Dad have got their foreheads pressed against each other. Mum looks like she's been crying. Dad has one hand on her stomach and the other on her face.

I open Freddie's door and slip inside. Freddie is sitting on his bed talking on the phone in hushed tones. He looks up at me with sad eyes then nods over to the bed where Theseus is sleeping before continuing his conversation.

I stand over Theseus for a minute, admiring his features. He looks a lot like his father, but he's not him. I have to remind myself of that.

Theseus is not his father.

He nearly died for you.

I curl up into his makeshift bed with him. He stirs and opens his eyes, "Cassiopeia," he whispers.

"Hi my love," I whisper back to him.

 I brush some hair out of his eyes and he winces, "I'm not dead am I?"

I laugh softly as to not interrupt Freddie's chat which I've learned is with Evie, "You're not dead."

Theseus smiles, "I thought you were," he whispers before placing a soft kiss on the tip of my nose.

"I thought you were too," I whisper back to him.

"I'm sorry," he sighs and brushes the hair out of my face. He opens his own blanket so I can scootch closer to him and he can actually hold me. "I'm so fucking sorry."

"Sorry for what? It's not your fault."

"I –" Theseus thinks for a moment, "I should have known he wanted more than just me to date you or whatever. No one should have had to..."

I kiss his lips as softly as I can so I don't cause him pain, "Theseus, it was not your fault."

A few tears fall from his eyes and hit the pillow. I kiss them away and he sighs, "How are you feeling?"

I shrug, "A headache, nothing a bit of Advil can't fix. You?"

"What the fuck is Advil?"

I laugh and Freddie throws a pillow at us to get us to shut up, "Just a bit of medicine."

I think I fall asleep, cause the next thing I know Freddie is tapping me on the shoulder, "Mum wants to talk with us in the living room." He says quietly, "Theseus, can you walk?"