Chapter 7- Freddie's POV

**A/N** Hey! I know that Amar has already been in a few chapters but the ones that he was mentioned in already had pictures, so here he is! The man of the hour! Amar Bir, a Ravenclaw, and best friend of Louis and Freddie. Happy reading!!

__________

"You think it's funny huh? Dropping your dad's inventions in my compartment?" James snaps at me when we are all back in the common room.

I look at Louis and laugh, "I think it's hilarious. A shame that it wasn't me. Purple is your colour Potter."

"Course it was you. I saw you making eyes at my girl in the hall." He snaps back.

I roll my eyes, "Does Torres know that you're only going to be interested in her for the rest of the week?" James' ears go pink, a classic sign of Weasley embarrassment. "It was probably Ophelia dude don't get your panties in a twist."

Kevin Spencer, one of James' best friends snorts, "What colour panties you wear Potter?"

Louis laughs, "Bright pink with butterflies, saw them when he was staying at mine over the summer."

Everyone laughs but James who looks like he's going to combust. The boys too serious, he's really got to drop the act and laugh once in a while.

"James!" Lily pushes through the small crowd in the common room and throws her arms around her brother's torso, "Told you I would be in Gryffindor!"

James smiles which is weird to see but I know that Lily has the same effect on him that Annabeth has on me, "Never doubted it for a second Lils." He says with a smile.

"And now I'm here with you and Freddie, and Louis and oh it's going to be so much fun I've already made some friends!" She hugs me and Louis quickly then dashes off back to the ten little first-year Gryffindors that were just sorted.

"Guess you're going to be on your best behaviour this year eh Potter? Don't want Lily to tell aunt Gin about the crap that you pull." I say with a smirk.

James scoffs, "Having your sisters here didn't stop you from getting detention did it?" He turns around and heads off to sit with Hannah and her friends Sophie Green and Holly Bennett.

"You suppose they know that he's made out with all of them?" A small voice says from behind Lou and I. Little Timothy Wood is standing behind us watching James with a weird sort of concentration. Now when I say little I don't mean young. Timothy is in the same year as us, he's just pretty short in comparison to the Weasleys and he's really skinny too. Don't let it fool you though, that boy can play quidditch like his life depends on it, according to uncle Fred his dad was the same way.

"Who hasn't James made out with in this school honestly." Louis says which makes us all laugh. Tim, Lou and I all head up the stairs into our dorm room so we can unpack.

"So I'm thinking. We get uncle Fred to find out what the password to McGonagall's office is and we fill the entire room with balloons." I say to Louis as I pop open my trunk.

"Like muggle balloons? How are we even going to get enough?" He says back to me.

Timothy groans, "No professor! I had no idea they were planning to break into your office! I swear!" He says sarcastically.

I pull out a massive plastic bag full of balloons and chuck them at Louis, it hits him right in the head, "You forget who I am. I've got connections." I wink at him and he rolls his eyes.

"I've got connections. Potter sounding ass." Lou says with a laugh.

The door opens and James walks in, "Did someone say James Potter?" He says with a smirk on his face.