Part 2, Chapter 22- Theo's POV

She's just a girl. A girl you don't even know if you fancy or not. Just talk to her like Freddie said to. I mean Freddie's advice has to be good, he's engaged after all.

I can see Josie in the tea room, she's sitting alone at a table for two. It's the first time I've really taken the time to notice how pretty she is. Her light brown hair tied up in a ponytail so her hair doesn't distract from her face...

I shake myself out of whatever trance I was just in and open the tea shop door. Josie looks over and is immediately smiling. I give myself a pep talk the entire time walking to the table, so much so that I nearly forget to say hi once I'm sitting at the table.

"I figured you wouldn't be showing up for a while still," Josie says to me.

I laugh nervously, "My Dad showed up at the shop and said I could get on with my day."

When neither of us says anything after that it's glaringly obvious that we have no idea what we're doing. Josie takes a long drink from her tea and I busy myself with choosing what biscuit I want.

"I like your shirt," Josie says after a minute.

It's nothing fancy, just a very large pink and blue striped long sleeve tee but it makes me smile, "Thank you. I like your dress. Honestly, I think I have the same one in my trunk."

Josie laughs, "Should have worn that, we could have matched." She coughs, "Not that what your wearing isn't nice cause it is!"

"Don't worry, no offence was taken," I say and she breathes a sigh of relief.

Then it goes back to being awkward. The waitress comes by and refills our teapot and we both reach for it at the same time,

"Oh go ahead," I say to Josie, immediately pulling my hand away.

"Oh no, you first," She says back also taking her hand away.

We look at each other for a second and then we both go for the pot again.

"Oh, Godric I'm sorry," Josie says. She puts both her hands in her lap and looks down at the table, her cheeks are bright red.

I pick up the teapot and pour some into her cup before I pour some into mine, "No worries." I say, "Honest."

"I'm sorry I'm so nervous. I've never done this before." She says as she wraps her hands around her cup.

"Never drank tea?" I say dipping my biscuit in my tea before taking a bite.

"Never been on a date."

"Oh," I swallow, "Me neither."

"Really? I would have figured that you have. You know with all..." she gestures to all of me, "that going on."

"All what?"

Josie turns red again, "Uh well, you know."

"No, I really don't. Is there something wrong with me...?"

Josie covers her face with her hands, "No, no, no. Uh, you're just uhm, really cute."

It takes me a second to realize what she just said and instantly I get awkward and blushy, "Oh, uh. Thanks. Uhm, you are too."

I feel like everyone around us is watching these two idiot Hufflepuffs awkwardly try to go on their first date and failing miserably. But one look around the room and it's glaringly obvious that no one is paying us any sort of attention. Everyone is immersed in their own conversations or snogging sessions.