Part 2, Chapter 53- Ophelia's POV

**A/N** hello! Sorry this is super late, it's been a day girl! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and are prepared for the sheer chaos that is right around the corner as the kids head back home for the Easter break! Not to spoil anything but yikes.  I'll see you all next weekend with at least one but hopefully two or three new updates!

--------------

"This is really creepy Leah,"

Ash has been helping me drag things down into the chamber of secrets all day. It's pretty musty down here given the fact that the last people down here were 12-year-old Uncle Harry, Aunt Gin, and Uncle Ronnie kins. I don't think that Aunt Mione ever made it down here but I could be dead wrong. Don't quote me on that.

"It's not creepy. It's aesthetic." I say to my girlfriend as I nudge my shoulder into hers and walk over to the skull of the old basilisk. I thought it would be fitting to have the drink bar by the gaping mouth of this old beast.

"I love you, I love you so much. But this shit is creepy." Ash says as she starts handing me bottles of booze out of the bag that she was carrying.

I laugh and shake my head, "I dunno, it's sort of... sexy."

"If you think for one second that I'm going to fuck you with the skeleton of a huge ass snake in the room you've..."

I look at her over my shoulder with a smirk on my face and she rolls her eyes and does her best not to smile, "Okay it's probably gonna happen tonight."

"It's so happening tonight. Have you met yourself? One shot of fire whiskey in your system and you turn into the horniest person I've ever met, and my sister is Cassiopeia."

Ash laughs and hands me a few more bottles of alcohol, "If I wasn't a horny bastard I wouldn't be able to keep up with you. What's with the Weasleys and sex? You, Cassie, James, Freddie..." she starts to list all of the very sexual Weasleys that have been at Hogwarts and I have to turn around and kiss her to get her to shut up.

What was supposed to be a cute peck turns into Ash pinned up against the wall and me pretty quickly. I use my one hand to hold her arms high above her head so she can't touch me, as my other hand roams her body.

Ash smiles against my lips, breaking the kiss. I pull away from her and let go of her arms so she can wrap her arms around my neck and play with my hair, which by the way, has gotten way out of control and it looks less like hair and more like a lion's mane. Mum sent me some products for it in the mail a few weeks ago cause her hair gets just as big and curly if she doesn't take care of it but I haven't bothered with anything. I've got grades, a girlfriend, and quidditch to worry about.

Ash tugs on my hair a bit and I sigh just to get her worked up.

"No I – darling I'm not trying to turn you on, my rings are stuck in your hair." Ash laughs."

"Your rings are stuck in my – OW FUCKING SHIT!" I cry out as Ash tugs on my hair a lot harder than she did before. Her hand comes free and she shows me her rings. Two crystal ones that she's made, one I gave her, and the matching one that we have together.

"Sorry darling," she pecks my cheek and pulls red strands of my hair out from her rings, "Maybe you should get a haircut."

I scrunch up my nose, "I'm not an undercut lesbian."

"I'm not saying undercut! I'm saying a few inches. It'll be easier to handle cause I know how much you hate your hair."

"I want to look like Merida from Brave. Cause how sick would that be? Hair down to my ass flying in the wind behind me as I play quidditch? Iconic."