Chapter 37- Freddie's POV

"I didn't know you could read?" Amar says when we are on the train heading back to Hogwarts.

I flip the page in my Dad's old journal that he gave me, not paying attention.

"Oi! Ginger!" Amar stretches out his leg and kicks the journal out of my hands, "The fuck are you reading?"

I bend over and pick up the book from the floor. "My dad gave it to me. By the looks of things its all of his and my Uncle Fred's prank notes from their time at Hogwarts."

Louis snorts in his sleep and does some weird convulsing thing. Amar watches him for a moment with a look of disgust on his face before looking back at me, "Anything good in there?"

I shrug and open it to the page that I was reading, "There's a bunch of shit in here, some of them have check marks on them and notes saying how good they turned out. Some of them have 'do not have the technology' or 'cannot get to work' written in the margins."

Amar sits up properly and looks at me, "So your dad gave you the ticket to his success is what you're telling me?"

"Yeah, guess so," I say.

Amar kicks me again, "And you're not fucking hyped about it? Christ Weasley, what happened to you?"

"Oh right, cause using my dad's recycled pranks is what I want to be known for," I grumble.

"God do I have to spoon-feed you for the rest of your life? Figure out how to make the ones that didn't work in the nineties, work now!"

I stare at him, blink a few times, Louis groans in his sleep, "Chunky chicken Cheetos." He mumbles.

Amar and I look at him. Then I say, "If those two couldn't figure out how to do this shit, what makes you think I'll be able to figure it out?"

"Cause you've got us. The best team you could ask for." Amar says with a big smile.

"I don't want a titty popsicle thanks," Louis mumbles in his sleep.

I roll my eyes and Amar laughs wildly, "oh yeah real crack team we've got here."

By the time Louis wakes up we're already pulling up to the platform, the train slowing down, people outside of our compartment getting their shit together.

"Oi have you seen this?" Amar says looking at his phone.

"Seen what?" I say, stretching out my back.

"Looks like the newest edition of Hogwarts a History has a shit ton of old pictures of Dumbledore's Army in it," Amar says, still looking at his phone. His smile slowly grows bigger and bigger.

"Okay and?" I get up and pull down my trunk.

Amar stands too, "And, people have started to simp for your Dad." He turns his phone around to show me the screen.

On the screen is a blurry moving picture from the new textbook by the looks of things, of Dad and Uncle Fred practicing hexes in the Room of Requirement when they were in their seventh year. The image just kept replaying over and over, the caption reading, 'Who knew that the Gryffindor ghost was so fine. Time turner + me = Paris in the nineties.'

"Just what I needed, to picture some girl using a time-turner to go back and have a threesome with my dad and uncle," I say, pretending to vomit.

Louis howls with laughter, "Imagine Aunt Vi's face if someone actually tried that. God imagine."

"Imagine your mum's face when someone does the same thing to your dad. He's not safe from this shit either." Amar says. We start to walk off the train.