Chapter 14- Cassiopeia's POV

By Friday morning no one remembers Freddie's fight. His eye is a gross yellow colour now and Isaiah still has a swollen face and a big bandage on his nose but other than that it was like it never even happened.

Till mum sent a howler of course.

"FRED WEASLEY!" My mum's voice rings throughout the entire hall during breakfast which causes me to nearly spill my orange juice all over the place. I look around the room seeing which of us got the howler. Ophelia is standing on the bench peering out over the sea of students trying to get a better view of the event.

"Someone called?" Uncle Fred says appearing beside me.

Mum's voice stops me from responding, "BEATING UP A BOY YOUNGER THAN YOU!? WHO RAISED YOU WHEN YOUR FATHER AND I WERN'T WATCHING!?"

Rose pulls on Leah's sleeve trying to get her to sit back down but Leah's not having any of it.

"GOOD JOB FREDDIE! BREAK THEIR JAW NEXT TIME TOO!" Dad's voice cuts through the silence of the hall which makes everyone laugh. I swear I see Professor McGonagall press her fingers into her temples, obviously done with the entire situation.

"WE DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE FRED! TELL HIM GEORGE!" Mum shouts.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" Dad says.

"WE WILL PULL YOU OUT OF HOGWARTS I SWEAR TO MERLIN!" Mum's voice screams before dad could say anything more.

"BETTER WATCH YOURSELF MISTER CHAPMAN!" Dad screams.

Then the letter falls to the table in front of Freddie. The entire room breaks out into laughter.

"They fight just like they did when we were in Hogwarts." Uncle Fred says to me once the noise has died down, "Vi's proud of Freddie too, when your mums faking being mad she annunciates each word perfectly."

"Does she really?" I ask him

Uncle Freddie just winks at me and sinks down into the table. Darcy appears out of nowhere and sits across the table from me. "You're parents are the best."

"And they wonder why they can't control Freddie or his emotions. They can't agree on anything." I say back to him.

Darcy throws his head back and laughs. I stare a little too long at him, listening to the way his laugh rises and falls in pitch. "Mum would have just left me at the platform when I came home for Christmas holidays if I did what Freddie did."

"Come on, we've got potions soon." I say to him changing the subject from my idiot brother.

Darcy and I leave the great hall before anyone else. I pull my phone out and unwrap my headphones. "Listen to this, I found it last night." I say to him.

Darcy takes an ear bud from me and puts it in his ear. I put mine in too before I press play. The song 80's by PrettyBoysHav starts to play. Something about this song scratches my brain and makes me insanely happy.

Darcy's arm keeps bumping into mine as we walk because we have to be so close together. I've always had a soft spot for D, ever since we were little kids. It took Scorpius sitting me down and telling me that I fancy Darcy for me to actually figure out that yes, that's exactly what I have been feeling. Something about him just makes my entire body feel warm and happy.

When the song ends I stop my playlist so nothing else plays. Darcy takes the ear bud out but he doesn't move away from me, "I feel like we could write something like that if you wanted to. Like that older style of music."