Part 2, Chapter 62- Ophelia's POV

***A/N*** hey guys! This is going to be part one of two Ophelia POVs! The next bit should be up either suuuuper late tonight (where I am in the world lol) or tomorrow sometime. I was going to put it all in one chapter but if I did that then it would be like a 10k word chapter and that's a lot of text. Okay, that's it for now, I'll see you soon!

-----------------

LESBIAN LOVER- hey darling

LESBIAN LOVER- morning Ophelia darling

LESBIAN LOVER- Ophelia

LESBIAN LOVER- Ophelia it's noon

LESBIAN LOVER- get your arse out of bed

My phone goes off nearly a hundred times before I roll over and look at it. Ash has been sending me things since seven in the morning. Pictures of her on a jog, pictures of her... after the jog (ahem, saving those ones for later), voice recordings of her talking about a bird she saw on her jog. All the best things to wake up to.

I reply back with a picture of myself, still in bed, hair a mess, and she calls me instead of texting.

"Does tonight work for your parents?" She says before I can even get a hello out of me.

"What?" My voice is thick with sleep. I groan and sit up in bed, looking around my room for a pair of boxers or something so I can walk out of my room to get breakfast.

"Tonight, dinner, my family and your family? A sleepover after perhaps?" Her voice drops lower when she says sleepover, "I miss you, let me come by and show you just how much."

I laugh and look around my room as I pull a pair of Kermit the Frog boxers up my legs as if someone is going to hear my conversation with Ash, "Do you want to meet my parents or do you just want to have sex?"

Ash laughs, "I want both you numpty. I want to see you squirm as tease you under the table while talking to your Dad about why I think Cedric's Heart of Gold is the best product he sells."

I laugh and put my phone down for a second so I can put on the Ravenclaw tee-shirt Ash gave me before we left Hogwarts. It rides up so that you can see my stomach just a bit but it's almost a perfect fit. What I lack in tits she lacks in bodyweight which means we can pretty much share a wardrobe. The only downside... well I say downside, it's really not a downside for me at all, it's actually a massive plus, is that my shirts all fit a little too tight around her chest.

"Teasing me under the table in front of my parents? You talk a lot for someone who goes weak in the knees just looking at me." I flirt back. I pick my phone up again and walk out of my room. By the looks of things, Mum and Dad have let me sleep in today so I assume that means I don't have to work in the shop.

"Oh please," Ash laughs, "You're the one that drools every time I walk in a room."

I open the fridge and sort through the Tupperware containers to try and find some half-decent leftovers I can have for breakfast, "I'll let my parents know that you guys are stopping by tonight. Fair warning though it's a little hectic over here."

Ash hums, a sign to me to keep talking about my crap.

"Freddie's gone with his fiancé for the next two days and Mum won't admit it but she hates when he leaves to spend time with someone else's family. And Cass and Theseus have been going at it like rabbits in heat ever since they didn't die. Like I get getting turned on about the fact that people can hear you at Hogwarts, we've been guilty of that..."