Part 80- Ophelia's POV

"Alright my beautiful family. We've got about four truckloads of product coming in today."

It's Tuesday morning, a few days after my doctor's appointment. My nerves haven't gotten any better. The thought of flying again scares the ever-loving shit out of me. I want to be able to play quidditch again so fucking bad but every time I think of it all I feel is the bludger slamming against my skull and the weightlessness of falling out of the sky.

"Leah?" Mum and Dad are both looking at me now.

"What? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

Dad smiles and ruffles the hair on the top of my head, "It's going to be me and you today bub, do you think you're up to helping me unload everything."

"Yeah, yeah. As long as I get to know what's in all the boxes."

Theo slams his cereal spoon down on the dining table, "Leah gets to know all the big secret products that you and Mummy have been working on and I don't? That's not fair!"

"If Mummy and Daddy told you what was in the boxes then Lucy would find out then the whole family would find out and then where's the surprise?" Annie says to him.

"I wouldn't tell anyone!"

"Yes, you would." Everyone else says at the same time.

Theo grumbles to himself but he doesn't continue the argument. A truck horn beeps from outside and Dad looks at me, "Let's go."

Dad kisses Annie and Theo on the head then gives Mum a proper kiss before heading to the back stairs. I give Mum and peck on the cheek before following Dad outside.

"Morning Jason!" Dad says to the driver.

"George, nice to see you again." Jason, the driver, gets out of his big truck and gives Dad one of those weird bro-hug things before he goes to the back of the truck and opens the door.

"Can I ask you what's in all these things?" Jason asks as he takes out his wand to help dad levitate the boxes out of the trunk and down onto the ground.

"You can come back on the first day of summer and see them all for yourself just like everyone else. I'm not having some of my products leaked like last year. Though my eldest has a mind of his own. You wouldn't believe the stunt he pulled earlier this year."

Jason and my Dad continue to talk about life, mostly kids. Jason has got a young daughter that will be going to Hogwarts at the same time that Theo is going apparently. I start to pick up some of the lighter boxes and carry them through the door and into the storage room. Dad has already marked off where he wants each new product to be stored so it's pretty mindless work.

I can hear the truck pull away and a few boxes come flying through the air and land beside me. Dad walks into the room at looks at me, "You want to see what's in them?"

"Please."

Dad laughs and comes over to me. He takes the box out of my hands and puts it on top of a different stack of boxes. He cuts it open with one of the keys he's got on his keychain and pulls a small package out of it.

"Sweets?" I ask taking the package out of his hand and holding it in front of me.

"They're called Cedric's heart of gold. They've got liquid luck in them so pop one in your mouth and let it dissolve and you're set for an hour."

I go to tear open the package but Dad snatches it out of my hands and shoves it back in the box, "Not a chance Leah. Sixteen and up."

"You're no fun."