Chapter 32- Cassiopeia's POV

"Some Christmas this is," Molly mutters. "Hey happy Christmas! Here's some breakfast, and Dom screaming at Vic, and Teddy chasing after Vic through the forest. And just when you thought it was over, here's Fred and James tearing each other's throats out!"

Lucy, Lily Hugo, and Theo are sitting on the ground playing a muggle card game that Hugo taught them. Annie is sitting in front of Molly, who is braiding her hair. Rose and Ophelia are sitting in a corner far away from everyone else which leaves Albus and I sitting on the piano bench. I'm pressing the keys mindlessly, half playing a song I learned years ago, half just distracting me from what just happened.

"Did you know? What Freddie did?" Albus says quietly to me.

I shake my head, "No one tells me anything. I always find out when it's too late and people are killing each other."

The front door opens, "Hello, hello, hello my favourite Weasleys!" Uncle Walter's voice sings throughout the house.

I jump off the bench and run over to him, "Uncle Wally!" I shout and throw my arms around him for a big hug.

"Hey, bug! Happy Christmas!" He hugs me tight and moves out of the doorway so Uncle Lee and their kids Gilbert and Jordan can come in. I give uncle Lee a hug too. Technically they aren't my uncles. Like by blood. They're some of mum and dad's best friends from Hogwarts, just like my auntie Em is.

I give Gilbert and Jordan hugs too before they rush off to join the younger kids. Jordan's name is actually Beatrice but she hates the name with a passion so she makes everyone call her Jordan, one of her last names.

"Where's your mum and dad Cass?" Uncle Lee asks after he hugs Nan and takes Uncle Walter's coat for him.

"Upstairs with Freddie," Theo says mindlessly from the living room. "Freddie got in a fight with James."

Uncle Lee and Uncle Walter look at each other. "Right then. Molly darling do you need any help in the kitchen?" Uncle Lee goes over to Nan and she starts giving him jobs to do so dinner can be ready on time.

Mum comes down the stairs, "Walter, looking as awful as always." She says smiling.

"LeStrange, not looking much better yourself."

Mum throws herself into Uncle Walter's arms and they hug and sway back and forth for what seems like forever. I wish I could have a friendship like that. The only friends I've got are the ones I'm related to or Darcy.

Mum and Uncle Walter whisper some things to each other and head outside.

Freddie comes down the stairs next, with Dad close behind him. He looks like he's been run over by a truck. No one says anything to anyone as Freddie sits on the couch in the living room.

I sit back down on the piano bench and start playing some muggle Christmas song I heard a long time ago.

In about an hour or so Uncle Walter and Mum come back from where ever they went, along with Uncle Draco and Scorpius. Instantly Albus and Scorpius go off to talk and hang out leaving me alone again.

"What's wrong with you?" Ophelia says, sitting down on the bench beside me.

I scoff, "I really don't want to talk to you right now Ophelia."

"Why? Cause our brother is an idiot?"

I stop hitting the piano keys and look at her, "Because you're the reason he looks like he's been run over by a truck. Honestly, you've got to learn to shut your mouth." I snap at her.