Chapter 52- Freddie's POV

"If you were taking someone on a date in Hogsmeade where would you take them?" I ask my dormmates.

"Weasley? A date? Don't make me laugh." James says as he pulls on his jeans.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Louis says to him as he pulls on his shirt. He goes over to James and pinches his cheek hard, "Poor Potter not getting enough sleep?"

James swats Louis away and pulls on a jumper, "I forgot what it was like being single. Feels fucking great, but my sleep schedule has been fucked." He says it like he's bragging, which knowing him it totally is.

"You were sleeping with four other girls when you and Hannah were going out." Wood points out.

James shrugs and picks his coat up from the floor, "Yeah but now I don't feel guilty about it." James walks past my bed, "Take her to Madam Puttifoots, girls go absolutely fucking mental for that place." He says before walking out of the dorm.

I look over at Timothy, "Was he actually sleeping with four other girls when he was with Torres?"

Timothy laughs, "Yeah man, two sixth years, a fourth-year... and..." he stops himself mid-sentence, "Doesn't matter."

"The fuck was that all about?" I say getting up from my bed and running my fingers through my hair, my way of brushing it in the morning.

"Don't shoot the messenger or anything. But he was sleeping around with Poppy once you two broke up." Timothy says. I turn around and look at him. "Anyways... better head out, I heard the house-elves made bacon this morning." He grabs his coat and heads out of the common room.

"They weren't doing anything when you two were together if it makes you feel any better." Kevin says, tying up his shoes and standing up from his bed, "I don't even think he knew who she was till you started going out with her... take Evie to the shrieking shack or something, if she gets spooked out enough she'll hold onto you." And with that, he leaves the dorm.

I look at Louis, my mouth open in shock, "Did you know... about all that?" I ask him.

Louis pouts and shakes his head no, "Nah man James doesn't tell me shit about shit."

I dig through my trunk for the shop checklist that I have to fill out for Dad when we are in Hogsmeade today and Louis makes a noise, "You're not going to take Evie to do your fucking chores are you?"

"She likes the joke shop!" I say a little too defensively.

Louis laughs, "Yeah but no girl likes the joke shop enough to stop in and watch you count how many boxed of everlasting eyelashes Uncle Ron has in stock."

I look at the list in my hand suddenly getting a little self-conscious, "I should just cancel with Evie then yeah? I mean with Ophelia not in school anymore Cass and I have double the work that needs to be done and I can't just give Cass my list too and say 'have fun!"

"Don't cancel, just... I dunno, say that you'll meet her later? Or who knows maybe she's only with you to get discounts at the shop and doing inventory will be right up her alley."

I throw a sock at him and he laughs, "You're a piece of shit you know that? Come on I don't want to be late."

"Uh, Fred?" Louis says to me as I open the door.

"What?"

"Are you sure you want to wear fuzzy dino pyjama pants and koala bear slippers on your date? I dunno what the new muggle fashion trends are but I'm pretty sure that isn't it."

We're the Weasleys || Weasley Next Genजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें