Part 2, Chapter 92- Cassiopeia's POV

***A/N*** Hello! Back again! This chapter is quite a bit longer than the last and full of cute stuff so I hope you enjoy! That's about it, I'll see you tomorrow (probably) xx

------------------

Living with Theseus is the best thing in the world.

Living with Theseus and my parents, and my four siblings? Not so much.

"We should do something today," I say to him as we cuddle on the sofa.

Mum and Dad gave us the day off. Ophelia is out with Ash, I think they actually went to Ireland to look at a flat together; Theo is out with Gilbert somewhere, and Annie is at the Longbottoms. And with Mum and Dad downstairs working in the shop, the flat is empty.

"Oh really?" Theseus whispers to me. His fingers are drawing lazy shapes on my thighs, "What do you have in mind darling?"

"We should go on a date, a proper date... Last time we went on one..."

"My father showed up and nearly killed me and tried to take you hostage for some weird kink he had?"

I laugh and bury myself into his chest more, "Well when you say it like that, it sounds a bit mental."

"Say it any way and it sounds a bit mental," Theseus laughs, "A date."

"A date,"

"Do I have to get dressed?"

I laugh and move around so I can look at him, "Yes you have to get dressed, αγάπη μου. That's what a date is." (Translation- my love).

Theseus smirks and kisses my jaw, "Συνεχίστε να μιλάτε στα ελληνικά και δεν θα πάμε πουθενά," (Translation- Keep speaking Greek and we will not be going anywhere).

I laugh and push him away from me playfully, "Σας παρακαλούμε? Πάμε να πάρουμε έναν καφέ ή κάτι τέτοιο." (Translation- Please? Let's go get a coffee or something).

"Your Greek is getting a lot better," He hums.

"I need it to be perfect if we're going to be teaching our children how to speak it, no?"

Theseus raises an eyebrow, "We're teaching our children how to speak Greek now?"

"Course we are. It's going to be apart of their heritage. And I'm not going to be like Uncle Bill who has been married to a French-speaking person for twenty-eight some odd years and still not be fluent in French."

'Do you think we are going to be married for twenty-eight some odd years?" He asks me.

I shake my head, "Nah, I give us five years of marriage max before we try to kill each other."

"Five? That's a bit generous. I was thinking three."

I laugh and kiss him on the lips, "Okay but seriously... promise me that it's going to be forever."

"Forever and ever darling," he says kissing me again.

The idea of going out and like actually doing stuff now feels mundane. All I want to do is lie here in Theseus' arms and pretend like the world doesn't exist.

"Let's go get a coffee hm?" Theseus whispers, "Let's go on a date and hope that my father doesn't come back from the dead and attack us again."

"Who knows, it might be your mother this time,' I joke.

Theseus laughs, "Merlin, could you imagine. My mother and your mother duking it out in the middle of Diagon Alley."