Chapter 81- Freddie's POV

"If we don't win the match this weekend then we don't have a chance to win the house cup and I swear to you all if Ravenclaw beats us on Saturday? I'll cut off your knee caps, grind them up into a fine powder and snort them line by line. Is that understood?"

I nearly forgot that quidditch was a thing honestly. Sure I've been attending practices and things but we haven't had a game in such a long time it felt more like a hobby than anything. But right now we're sitting in the Gryffindor common room listening to Kate Carter go on about how badly Gryffindor needs a win.

"Um, question." Rose says, "Has Slytherin found a new keeper?"

Kate looks at Rose, "I assume so. The Slytherin and Hufflepuff game takes place the second weekend of May. Whoever wins that one is who we are going to face off with in June."

"It's going to be Slytherin. I overheard one of their players talking. Dominique Weasley has got them in the air every spare second they have." Ollie Davis says.

"Is it true that she's got them riding their brooms to class so they can practice their turning?" Hannah says.

James and I look at her. Ever since the whole thing with her, being on the same team as Hannah has been pretty awkward. I don't know if she and James are still hooking up or not but by the look on his face right now I can say that they aren't.

"Do you see rogue Slytherins soaring through the sky above us?" James says to her, "That's the dumbest rumour that I've ever heard."

"It's a good idea though..." Kate says. We all look at her, she's looking up into the sky like Godric Gryffindor himself is going to come down from the heavens and tell her how to beat Ravenclaw in the match this weekend, "Have you lot practice your steering in the halls... we could get a bewitched snitch to fly around the school for James to chase..."

"Okay, but we can't fly anything around in the halls. Someone had to go and ruin that for us." Timothy says. My entire team looks at me with narrow eyes.

"Oh come off it. You wish you lot were smart enough to think of charming your beds to fly around the halls." I snap at them all.

"Either way. I say we do it. It'll mean you'll be practicing twenty-four-seven, even when we aren't on the fields. The match is in three days so from now until then I want asses on brooms and brooms in the fucking sky no matter where you are in the school understood?" Kate looks at each of us.

"I just, it's against the rules..." Rose says.

"Well as long as you don't tell Minister Mummy about it then I'm sure we'll be okay. Headmaster is a Gryffindor fan so she's not going to dock points or hand out detentions." Kate responds.

"Oi, leave my aunt outta this one Carter." I take the pressure off of Rose and put it on me, "You want me to do this? Don't talk about things you don't know."

"What I know is that your family are genetically bred to be the best at quidditch and somehow I've ended up with the three Weasleys that are the worst at it." Kate snaps.

"Really? You weren't saying that last game when us Weasleys won you the match now were you?"

Kate and I stare hard at each other. "Just... if we get in shit then I'll take the fall. I am the captain after all."

"You're also Doctor Seuss apparently." I joke which makes everyone laugh wildly.

"I'll bench you, Weasley."