Part 2, Chapter 23- Annabeth's POV

**A/N** Hey guys! So I spent the better part of six hours last night figuring out what I want to do with Annie and I figured out a storyline that works great and I'm super excited to share it with you. Her chapters may be less frequent than the others just cause her siblings seem to have more going on in their lives right now but I do have a plan for our weird little Ravenclaw and her oddball group of friends. I hope you enjoy!

--------------

By mid-October, the only thing anyone was talking about is which house was going to throw the Halloween party.

"It's not going to be Ravenclaw that's for sure. Their parties are invite-only, no way that they're going to invite the entire school up to their common room." Lysander says as we are walking to our Defense Against the Dark Arts class.

"Not our fault that no one else in this school seems to have any respect for furniture or books or personal safety for that matter. Rumour has it that before Ravenclaws agreed on the invite-only rule, a Slytherin and a Gryffindor got in a big fight and the Slytherin chucked the Gryffindor down the staircase." Lorcan says, he opens the door for us all and we walk into the classroom one by one.

"Sounds like something you and Jordan would do honestly." I say to Lysander, "Are you positive that you two are friends and not just mortal enemies?"

Jordan snorts, "It's a love-hate relationship eh Ly?"

"It's a hate-hate relationship darling." He says back to her with a wink.

We sit down at our usual desks in our usual pairings, me and Lorcan and Jordan and Lysander.

"What are you going to be for Halloween?" Lorcan asks.

"Sad, what about you?"

Lorcan shoves me with his shoulder, "Seriously."

"Ugh, seriously, I'm thinking of going as Ophelia and just following her around all day mimicking her every move."

Lorcan laughs loudly and gets a few looks from the other students in our class, "She's going to hate you."

I shrug, "She already hates me, might as well have some fun with it."

Professor Kerensa walks in the room and instantly pulls the blinds down on all the windows, "Page 121 please and thank you." He says to the class. "And I need hair tied up tight, ties tucked into shirts, any loose jewelry needs to be taken off and put away."

"What the bloody hell is he talking about?" I whisper to Lorcan as I help him take off all of his many necklaces.

"Dunno, Cornish Pixies again?"

I tuck my tie into my shirt, "What is with you and Cornish Pixies?"

"I like them okay?"

Kerensa claps his hands to get everyone's attention, "What I'm going to be bringing into the room today is highly dangerous especially for young students like yourself. This lesson and demonstration are meant to teach you the dangers of the beings that we teach you to fight against. While you can come up and get a close look at what I will be bringing in the room under no circumstances will you poke your fingers into the cage or get more than thirty centimetres close. Understood?"

Liberty Elliott raises her hand, "Sir? The page you told us to open to is on Hags."

The entire class scrambles for their books to see what she's talking about. Sure enough on page one hundred and twenty-one, written in big loopy letters is HAGS.

We're the Weasleys || Weasley Next GenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara