Part 2, Chapter 57- Annabeth's POV

***A/N*** Hey guys! I figured it would be a sin not to add to this fic on George and Fred's birthday so here's a smaller? chapter than the last two I posted. I hope you love it and I'm already sorry for the ending *yikes* xx

---------------

"We'll have the family over tonight,"

I walk into the kitchen still wrapped in my blanket. Mum, Dad, Uncle Fred, and Ophelia are already sitting around the table eating breakfast in their shop uniforms.

"I don't think Victoire and Teddy will be showing up if Dominique comes," Uncle Fred says, "Not according to Bill the last time we talked anyways."

Dad notices me standing in the doorway and he smiles big, "Morning peanut."

"Morning Daddy," I say before going over to him. He picks me up and puts me on his lap, wrapping his arms around me snugly.

"That last fight they had at Christmas was pretty bad," Ophelia says before taking a bite of her cereal, "You two act like we fight all the time but at least we still talk to each other."

"Speaking of you lot," Mum says, "Care to explain why there are three boxes of pizza and a lot of chicken wings in our fridge right now?"

Ophelia glances at me like she's expecting me to rat them out and pretend like I had nothing to do with it. To be fair I've done that in the past loads of times but I don't say anything this morning.

Ophelia shrugs, "Dunno, but it was probably Freddie, he's the only one with any money around here."

"What's happening tonight?" I ask, leaning back against Dad.

"We're going to be celebrating Daddy and Uncle Fred's birthday," Mum says. She gets up from the table and goes over to the kitchen counters, "Annie do you want some oatmeal for breakfast?"

"Calling George Daddy in front of the kids? Kinky." Uncle Fred says.

Mum turns around and throws something at the back of Uncle Fred's head. Ophelia snorts and sends her spoonful of cereal across the table.

"Ow!" Uncle Fred clutches the back of his head and turns to look at Mum, "What have you been doing? Taking aim lessons from my mother or something?"

"I've got five kids Freddie. Good aim comes with the job."

Freddie comes out of his room already in his uniform, "It's true, Mums been throwing things at the back of my head for years. Never misses."

He goes over to Mum who's getting my breakfast ready and pecks her on the cheek, "Morning Mummy."

"A grown man calling his mum mummy?" Uncle Fred says.

Dad laughs, "When you saw Mum again you cried for three days and hung onto her like you did when we were kids. Don't judge him for being a mummy's boy."

"Yeah, but I came back from the dead. He came back from India."

Freddie squeezes past me and Dad and ruffles my hair before he sits down in the spot beside us, "So I missed my Mum, sue me."

"Cassiopeia! Theseus! Theo! Let's get a move on please!" Mum shouts throughout the flat.

Freddie looks up at Ophelia and they share a look. A look that I don't understand.

"Hey Mum, you're not going to make Theseus work in the shop are you?" Ophelia says. She gets up from the table and stands in the way of Mum's view of the living room.