Part 2, Chapter 17- Theo's POV

**A/N** Hello! The above image is of Aphrodite Zabini! Daughter of Blaize Zabini and Millicent Bulstrode! Enjoy!!!

-----------------

McGonagall won't let Mum and Dad come by to see Cassiopeia till the weekend. Which makes sense, because this is a school after all and parents aren't supposed to be milling about whenever they feel like it. And it's not like Cass is seriously injured, she'll be as good as new by the weekend according to Madam Pomfrey.

But it doesn't sit well with any of us.

"How would she like it if her kid just casually fainted at school and she wasn't allowed to see them for a whole week?" Lucy huffs as the two of us walk to Arithamcy class after our double Herbology lesson.

"Well she's worked at the school for ages so if she had kids, she would be here when they were injured..." I say.

"You know what I mean Theo! It's outrageous!"

Ophelia told me and Annie what actually happened when she left the hospital wing last night. We all thought it would be best if our cousins didn't know. Last time Cass sort of went off the rails it was only amplified by all the uneducated voices trying to tell her what she should and should not be doing.

Not that I blame them of course, we were all worried for her, we all are worried about her now, but worrisome people can be more dangerous than they are helpful.

"Are you listening to me?" Lucy asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No sorry. What was it?"

"Are we still doing that protest with everything going on?"

Our H.A.N.D protest is supposed to be this weekend. The last day of September. Mum and Dad are supposed to be here the same day. And yeah I want to see them and sit with them, and make sure that Cass is alright before she heads back into classes but I know that she'll be alright. I don't know that the house-elves will be alright.

"You don't entice change by taking breaks do you?"

We walk into our Arithmancy class and take our seats in the middle of the classroom. There aren't many students that take Arithmancy, only about fifteen of us are in the class actually.

"Well no..."

"And we've got fifty people on the sign-up sheet. I can't just say 'sorry! Social justice has to wait till next weekend, my sister is totally fine in the hospital wing!' It'll mess with how we look in the public eye."

Lucy looks at me, "How we look in the public eye? You do realize that we're just kids at Hogwarts right?"

"Kids at Hogwarts who are going to be in the Daily Prophet this weekend. That's why I needed signatures, permission to be photographed and all that. Uncle Charlie pulled some strings and got us an audience."

Lucy whistles, "We're going to be in the Daily Prophet?"

"Yes ma'am. Hugo and I have already given statements. You can give one too if you want, you've got just as much influence in H.A.N.D as we do."

"No, Godric no Theo! I don't want to take away from you and Hugo. You're the ones that organize everything. I'm just along for the ride."

Professor Vector comes into the room and stands at the teachers' desk, "Morning everyone."

"Morning!" Everyone in the room says back.

They smile, "We're picking up right where we left off last class. Everyone open your books to page forty-five... Now, who remembers who discovered the magical properties of the number seven?"