Part 2, Chapter 88- Ophelia's POV

***A/N*** Hey guys! Sorry I took a little break, I was doing a lot of planning and things for the books I want to write after this one is complete. And because I've been working on it all I thought I would share my ideas!

There will be three other books after this one. And I will be releasing them in the following order,

"The Years Between," A book following Violet, George, Walter, Lee, and Emma after the war as well as Violet and George figuring out what it means to be a parent. Told from Violet, George, Walter, Lee, and Emma's POV (with maybe a Fred one mixed in).

"The Middles," A book following Theo and Annie during their seventh years at Hogwarts. Half the book will be told from Theo's POV and the other half will be told from Annie's POV.

And finally...

"Life After Hogwarts: The Weasley Kids," a story following the main five (Freddie, Ophelia, Cassiopeia, Theo, and Annie) and their partner's lives after Hogwarts. Told from their perspective with a sprinkle of cousins mixed in!

And there we have it! The other books I have planned to round out what I am now calling the "Weasley Charm" series! It'll take some time to get them all out (obviously lol) so be patient and know that the lives of Violet, George, and their kids do not end with this book!

After that... who knows! I'm thinking of writing a Fred x new OC book in the future that will not be in this little universe but I am open to suggestions!

Okay, this was a really long intro and I wouldn't be surprised if you skipped it. This chapter contains 18+ content so please be respectful in the comments. Lots of love xx and I'll see you soon!

----------------------

Figure it's better to dance with my girlfriend than get into it with Chandler.

At least just for the first bit of our night.

I have it all planned out you see. I dance with Ash, drop her off with the other Ravenclaw girls, scream some sense into Chandler, get him and Larke dancing, then absolutely shitfaced before sneaking off early with Ash so I can get that dress off her.

Not that she's not pretty in the dress.

Cause holy fucking shit bruv.

But if she didn't want me to rip that dress off of her in a dark corner of the castle, hidden away from the world then she shouldn't be wearing it so perfectly.

"Theseus and Cassiopeia dunno how to have fun," I say to Ash. My sister and her boyfriend are holding each other close, swaying to the beat of bloody Sweet Caroline instead of actually dancing.

"BA! BA! BA!" The entire room screams along to the song. Ash does a proper jump in the air with each BA! giggling to herself and not listening to a single word I'm saying. But it's fine. Seeing her this happy makes me that happy and I love being happy.

"Come on darling," Ash laughs, draping her entire body weight onto me. Bloody lightweight, I swear she's only had a glass of my punch, "Dance with me,"

She doesn't wait for me to respond before she starts swaying her hips and throwing her hands in the air.

I grab her by the hips and pull her against me, holding her close. Ash is a mess of giggles as we grind our hips together, not really caring who's looking at us.

"What if I just come home with you on Sunday?" I ask Ash. Watching her move to music is mesmerizing. She's not at all moving to the beat of the music but for some reason, it looks fantastic.