Part 2, Chapter 41- Violet's POV

**A/N** Hello! Again, totally not the weekend but I'm procrastinating on an assignment right now so I figured the best way to procrastinate is to write! So here's a chapter from my main girl Violet, an idea given to me by one of you guys! I missed writing from my original POV and I hope that you all missed reading it! Also, I just wanted to say thank you all so much for supporting this book! We hit 20k reads not too long ago and I nearly cried. I started 'That Damn Weasley Charm' cause I was bored in quarantine and while I'm so proud of that book, this one hits a little closer to home cause I don't have any books to go by! Anyways, thank you all so, so, so much for supporting and I hope that you like this chapter! xx

---------------

"Happy New Year darling."

George and I get out of our van at the back of the shop and I smile at him as I close the passenger side door.

"Happy new year my love," I say back to him. We walk around the front of the car and George pulls me in for a quick kiss before we head upstairs.

"Ten galleons says that they had a party," George whispers to me as we walk up the back stairs.

"Ten galleons? Who's to say I have that much money?"

George turns around on the stairs to look at me. His eyebrows are raised and he has that dopey smile on his face that I love so much.

"Okay fair." I giggle and George shakes his head at my stupidity and makes his way up to our flat.

I haven't seen George as happy as he's been in the past two weeks than in the past what is it now? Twenty years? Of marriage? Course he sobbed every time we had a child and he was on cloud nine but nothing could have replaced his brother. I don't think anyone really wants to question what Ophelia managed to do with the help of all of her siblings, if we ask too many questions then it all might just fall apart.

Not that I'm not a little mad at her. Practicing intense, dangerous magic with no professor or parental supervision but I sort of have to remember when I was seventeen... Christ here's hoping she's not doing the things I was doing at seventeen.

"Oi, the kids are here," George whispers to me from down the hall.

"Course the kids are bloody here G. They live here. We've got five, well six with Theseus. Seven if Evie's here."

George shakes his head, "What about nineteen?"

"George I am but an old woman, there's no bloody fucking way we are having any more children. We agreed on five."

"But six would really round us out I think, maybe even if we have twins again it wouldn't be a bad thing." George shakes his head, "Where was I?" He looks back into the living room then at me, "They're not all ours love."

I walk down the hallway to meet my husband and look into our living room. All my nieces and nephews appear to be passed out in a pile of rubbish and empty bottles.

"They had a party," I say stating the obvious.

"I'll take that ten galleons anytime LeStrange.

I roll my eyes, "You're not getting anything but the spare blankets from the linin closet."

"You sure?" George says making puppy dog eyes at me, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me into his chest, "We could sneak back down to the car?"

I laugh and slap his chest, "Car sex outside of our own bloody flat? We're not young parents anymore Georgie."

"Come on love, it's new Year, let's celebrate." He whispers into my ear.