Part 2, Chapter 31- Cassiopeia's POV

You know what we didn't plan for? Sneaking Uncle Fred onto the train with us.

You know what else we didn't plan for? Every other Weasley at this school finding out as fast as they did.

"What the FUCK!?" Lily shouts after Theo asks her for the invisibility cloak that James gave her last year.

"So can we have the cloak or not?" I say intervening in their conversation.

Lily grumbles something about the audacity as she pulls the cloak out from her bag, "Here. But I have questions that demand answers."

"Obviously. Sit with us on the train, we'll explain everything." I say, passing the cloak to Ophelia so she can go back into the broom cupboard that we were storing Uncle Fred in.

Uncle Charlie walks over to us, dragging his trunk behind him. Ophelia and a poorly hidden Uncle Fred walk out of the broom cupboard and come over to us at the same time.

"Have you lot seen Freddie anywhere? I normally wish him a Happy Christmas before I catch the train." Uncle Charlie says.

Theo, Annie, Ophelia, and I share a look. One that says, 'do we tell him? What will happen if we do tell him?'

"Happy Christmas to you too Charles. You think Mum'll like my Christmas present?" Uncle Fred says from under the cloak.

Uncle Charlie looks around the air for a floating Uncle Fred, "Did you hear that too?" He asks.

Lily is staring at the empty space beside Ophelia with wide eyes.

"Mate seriously, do you think she'll like my present?" Uncle Fred pulls the cloak off him for a second.

Uncle Charlie looks at him, standing there all alive and covered in flesh and nearly faints. Like to the point where Lily and I had to grab onto him so he wouldn't hit the floor.

Uncle Fred laughs wildly and pulls the cloak over him again.

"What... what the – he – Fred is – is – what – is that – George?" Uncle Charlie's brain is short-circuiting. Annie takes a bottle of water out of her backpack and hands it to Uncle Charlie. He takes it and drinks nearly the whole thing and gives it back to her, "I'm gonna need something a lot stronger than water to understand what the fuck I just looked at."

"Oh come on bruv, it hasn't been that long since you saw me has it?" Uncle Fred says before laughing again.

Lily and I catch Uncle Charlie before he passes out again.

"This is the most fun I've had in years." Uncle Fred says from under the cloak.

We manage to get Uncle Charlie stable on his own two feet and the group of us walk out of the castle and to the self-pulling carriages.

"Woah holy shit." Uncle Fred says.

Uncle Charlie laughs hysterically, "This is a dream. I'm dreaming! That's the only logical explanation for all this!"

Ignoring Uncle Charlie, Uncle Fred says, "Thestrals look fucking cool."

We manage to load our bumbling group of idiots onto the nearest carriage. Hugo, Lucy, and the rest of our family run over to us to make the same carriage as us.

Hugo sits down on Uncle Fred's lap by accident and Uncle Fred laughs, "Not how I wanted my first physical encounter with my nephew to go."

Hugo screams and nearly falls off the carriage entirely.