Part 2, Chapter 18- Cassiopeia's POV

**A/N** Hello! I'm totally aware that we haven't had an Annabeth POV recently but I've really wanted to write these events from the POV's that I've chosen. I promise I haven't forgotten about my darling Annabeth and she will be back shortly!

------------

Worst week of my god damn life.

I felt absolutely fine after the first night, sure I had a weird fever dream about Theseus. Or at least I thought it was a dream till I woke up the next morning and there were a few sweets on the table beside my bed that had Greek writing on the wrappers.

And now to make things worse for me because that's what the world likes doing apparently. My Mother and Father are going to be walking in those doors any second now and talking about my feelings and crap.

"Hi, Madam Pomfrey. Violet Weasley. Headmaster McGonagall said I could stop by and see Cassiopeia before she went back into the general public?"

Only Mum? Godric I didn't think it could get any worse than both my parents coming by. And now Dad's not even here to act as a buffer? Someone shoot me in the foot.

Madam Pomfrey nods over to the bed that I'm lying in and I wait for the dreaded moment where my mother is standing over me and asking if I'm up to take a walk around the grounds. How do I know she's going to ask me that? Because I know my mother.

"Hi, darling. How are you feeling?" Mum says coming over to my bed.

I shrug, not really in the mood to have much of a discussion with her. I'm not really sure I even know how to have a one on one conversation with her anymore.

"Fine yeah. Ready to get back to class." I say.

Mum smiles a bit. I can't really read her face but I know exactly what's coming next.

"Do you feel up to taking a walk around the grounds? I haven't been back here in so long...."

She says it like she didn't come by for the quidditch final last year. But I nod and get myself up out of bed all the same. Ophelia has brought me a new change of clothes every day so I wasn't stuck in the itchy pyjamas that Madam Pomfrey provides. Today I'm in some baggy jeans and a massive black jumper, so big that it completely covers my hands.

"You don't have to come back here once you've finished your walk, Miss Weasley. I'll have a house-elf bring your belongings back to your room for you." Madam Pomfrey says. Putting on a sweet and caring voice now that my mother is here with me. Not that she's a bitch when adults aren't around or anything but she definitely isn't this nice.

Before Mum can whisk me off I snatch the Greek sweets off of my bedside table.

Yes, it's been a week and I haven't eaten them. Sure I may be holding onto them because it very well may be the only gift that Theseus ever gives me ever and I want to keep a hold of them no matter how much my gut is telling me to toss them into the lake. What about it?

Mum and I head outside in silence. We can hear the faint chanting of Theo's protest echoing through the empty corridors. It's a nice day outside and nearly the entire school is outside making sure to enjoy it while it lasts.

"Have your friends been keeping you up to date with all of your lectures?" Mum says after a bit of silent walking along the lakeshore.

I snort. I nearly say, what friends? Ophelia, Darcy, and some bloke that I've been snogging to get attention from someone else? Oh yeah, they're great at visiting.

But I don't of course,

"Yeah, yeah they've done a good job."

Mum nods and we go back to silence for a long while, till we both start talking at the same time,

We're the Weasleys || Weasley Next GenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara