Chapter 40- Freddie's POV

**A/N** Hello beautiful humans! Above is the stunning Slytherin student Evie West! Happy reading!

_______________

"You got a light?" I ask Louis as we walk through the castle grounds and down towards Hagrid's hut for Care of Magical Creatures.

"You really want to have a cigarette on our way to class at eight-thirty in the morning?" Lou says digging around his robe pocket for a lighter.

"You're damn right I want a cigarette on my way to class at eight-thirty in the morning. This has been the most stressful week of my life." I say taking the lighter from Lou and lighting my fag. I inhale deeply and sigh, "Ever since Hannah threw herself at me when we got back from break I've been stressed out. She looks at me all the time, making eyes and shit."

"But she won't break up with James," Lou says, taking his lighter back and lighting up a cigarette for himself.

I exhale, "But she won't break up with James."

We step out of the group of fifth years heading down to the hut so that we aren't blowing smoke in people's faces. "Have you told him? That his girlfriend is for lack of a better word, a complete fucking bitch?" He says to me.

"Right cause that won't blow up in my face. I tell him that she tried to kiss me again and all he'll hear is that it almost happened again and I'm just a fucking asshole who flirts with people's girlfriends."

Louis laughs so much he chokes on the smoke in his lungs, "Couldn't hurt to try."

Amar comes over to us, "What're we talking about?" He takes my cigarette out of my hands and takes a drag before giving it back to me.

"Hannah Torres throwing herself at this asshole," Lou says nodding towards me.

Amar laughs, "Again? What do people see in this guy? Tall, skinny white boy with a nicotine addiction who causes absolute chaos everywhere he goes?"

The two of them laugh, I finish off my cigarette and put it out on the tree behind me, "You two are fucking assholes you know that?"

The three of us start walking towards Hagrid's place again, "The worst part of it all? I can't even be relaxed in my own fucking dorm room because James is in there." I say.

I can see Hagrid fussing with something but I can't make out what it is. "You just gotta become head boy so you can have your own dorm. Easy." Amar says with the dumbest smile on his face.

Louis snorts which draws the attention of a few girls in front of us. "You three idiots aren't talking about becoming head boy are you?" Isabella Kemp from Ravenclaw says sarcastically.

"I feel like there's a joke in there somewhere but it's way too early for that," Amar says making Lou and I laugh.

"You're a fucking pig."

"Awh come on Izzy he didn't even say it," I say with a smirk.

Isabella goes red and she and her friends turn back around to face Hagrid, who is still fussing with something that I can't see.

"Mornin' mornin' hows everyone today." Hagrid says cheerily looking at all of us, "Got a real special lesson fer yeh." He stands in front of us with his hands on his hips, "Bes' get yer books out. Go on now."

"Fuck, I didn't bring mine," I grumble. I slowly move to the back of the group as everyone looks through their backpacks. I take out my wand and double-check to make sure that Hagrid isn't watching, "Accio care of magical creatures textbook." I say waving my wand around.