Part 2, Chapter 30- Ophelia's POV

Holy shit.

"You're literally the dumbest person alive Ophelia I swear. What magical being loses something and doesn't think Accio? Incredible." Annie huffs.

Holy shit.

"I'm not saying that I could be snogging someone right now but that is a very real possibility that could be happening right now and the only reason that it's not is because my twin sister is a moron," Cassie says.

Holy shit.

"Accio. Five letter word. You couldn't think of a five-letter word for four damn years!" Theo says loudly.

I spin around and look at my siblings, "Would you all shut up. Shut the fuck up! This can't happen if you people get us caught!"

"What can't happen?" Uncle Fred says coming up from the ground nearby.

I turn to look at him and smile really big. The stone that I've had clutched in my hand ever since we found it starts to pulse rhythmically.

"You coming home," I say nearly getting teary-eyed at the thought of it.

Uncle Fred stops moving, "No fucking way did you pull it off." He says with a big smile on his face.

"You're right. She didn't. She's an idiot and deserves no rights. Cassie is the one that technically did it." Annie says.

"Who invited you?" I say to her.

Annie rolls her eyes, "You did pudding brain."

"Holy shit you people can we just get this over with so we can go back to bed?" Cassie says.

'Where are we doing this?" Theo asks.

"Prefects bathroom," I say confidently.

The four of them look at me. "Hate to break it to you dumbass but none of us are prefects."

"Moaning Myrtle's bathroom then. No one goes in there." I suggest.

Uncle Fred pulls a face, "God please not her bathroom. She's been trying to get in my ghost pants for like twenty-five years." He shudders. "Prefects bathroom makes more sense. And don't even try to tell me that you don't know how to get in there Ophelia."

I smile, "You're right. Okay, let's go."

Running through the castle after curfew is fine when it's just you. But when it's you, your dead but soon-to-be alive uncle, and your three siblings who all want to kill you for different reasons, it's a little harder.

"I'm not walking up there. Not a chance." Annie says crossing her arms at the bottom of the hidden staircase that will lead us right to the prefect's bathroom.

"Annabeth, I'm going to kill you and then use the stone to bring you back just so I can kill you again." Theo says, "Get up the stairs."

"The hostility." Uncle Fred says.

We all glare at him, "Now is not the time sir." I say which makes him laugh.

Annabeth finally agrees to climb the old staircase and we make it up to the prefect's bathroom in no time.

I pull the potions out of my backpack that I've been carrying and go sit in the middle of the floor. Cassie, Theo, and Annie all come to sit down with me so we are in a little circle.

"Okay, now what?" Theo asks.

I glare at them, "Impatient bastard."

"It's like three in the morning Ophelia."