Part 2, Chapter 35- Cassiopeia's POV

**A/N** Hey guys! Starting tomorrow I'm going to have to slow down on uploads and go back to my once/twice a weekend posting schedule just because school is starting up again for me and I have a really bad habit of ignoring literally all of my homework to work on this fic! Thanks for putting up with my horribly irregular posting schedule I know it can be a little annoying. Much love xx

----------------

This past week was hands down the best week of my life.

I'm not even exaggerating at this point.

Like bloody hell.

It's two in the morning right now, technically Christmas Eve. We have to get ready to go stay at Nan and Pops for the next three days cause tomorrow is Christmas, and the next day Molly and Bridget are getting married.

But none of that matters currently cause Theseus is asleep snoring quietly in my lap. He hasn't watched a muggle movie since he was a kid friends with that muggle-born girl, so I thought we'd watch a few of my favourites today. Especially since Uncle Fred is now staying at the Burrow and we have our living room back to being a living room and not Uncle Fred's bedroom.

I look down at Theseus and smile. His one arm is wrapped snugly around my thigh, hounding onto it tightly, and he's using the rest of my thigh as a pillow.

I reach over to the other side of the sofa carefully and pull the blanket off of the back of the sofa so I can cover him with it. He stirs a little but not enough to wake up. I brush his hair out of his face and cover him with the blanket.

I know that this isn't going to last. Well okay, I don't know if this is going to last or not, but I can assume. I can't shake the feeling that as soon as we go back to Hogwarts then all of the snogging and sneaking into my room and late-night walks through the Alley talking about crazy conspiracies and life in general is going to stop. That he's going to go back to Georgette and leave me alone and cold.

Course I don't want it to happen like that. But I have a sick feeling that it will. I've never actually had something just for myself so it makes sense that Theseus won't be mine and only mine like I want him to be. Things have a special way of escaping me and I don't think that Theseus is going to be an exception.

Theseus moves again and rolls over so he's looking up at me when he opens his eyes, "mm what time is it?" He says softly.

"Two in the morning," I say back. I start twisting some of his hair between my fingers and he smiles.

"Ah shit eh? We should probably go to bed. Your brother's gonna kick my ass when I walk into his room this late." Theseus sits up on the couch and stretches his arms in the air.

"Yeah, he probably will," I say with a dopey smile on my face. I can't help it, just looking at Theseus makes me happy at this point.

Theseus hums as he puts one of his hands on the back of my head and pulls me into his kiss.

We've kissed just about a million times at this point but every time feels like the first one all over again.

Theseus moves on the couch so that I can straddle his waits like I always seem to be doing. Theseus runs his hands down my sides and slowly creeps up underneath my shirt making me laugh.

"Your hands are cold," I mumble against his lips.

Theseus smiles and pulls away just slightly, "Yeah well maybe you should have put that blanket over me a little earlier if you wanted me to touch you with warm hands."

"Oh, so it's my fault now? Fuck you!"

"Is that a promise?" Theseus whispers sending chills down my spine.