Chapter 94- Cassiopeia's POV

**A/N** Hey guys! Sorry this update took so long, a lot has happened. But the plus side is that my laptop is finally working again so I should be able to upload a little more frequently as long as I manage my time better! I've really missed writing this story! Anyway, hope you enjoy!

-----------

I am absolutely dreading going back home.

The past two weeks have been torture. Course exams didn't help that pressure. Neither did Georgette and Theseus snogging in every room that I walk into. It's like they've planned it; like Theseus has my schedule written down somewhere and makes sure to start snogging Georgette every time I am expected in a room.

Which doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I'm happy for the two of them. Just means that they're both too busy to make my life a living hell anymore.

"Cass? Are you even listening?"

I look at Rose who is holding out a licorice wand towards me. I take it out of her hands and take a bite, "No sorry. Bit distracted. What are we talking about?"

"You lot are coming to Nan and Pops tonight, right? For dinner?"

I shrug my shoulders. It's tradition to go directly from Kings Cross to Nan and Pops for a back from Hogwarts dinner and a celebration for whoever has graduated so I assume that Mum and Dad are going to pile us into the van and head there instead of back to the shop but I haven't spoken to either of them in months.

Just thinking about Mum and Dad makes the abmonitor on my wrist heavier than it is. I've told everyone that it was a gift from my parents, a new bracelet and no one but Dom and Molly raised an eyebrow. I know they're not dumb enough to fall for my sorry excuse of a story but at least they haven't said anything about it.

"We're nearly there," Scorpius says looking out the window. He turns to look at me, "Dad says that I'm heading to Nan and Pops with you lot, something about having to work late."

"Draco? Working late? That doesn't sound like your Dad." Albus says to him.

Scorpius shrugs, "I'm not bothered, he'll show once he's done whatever it is that he's doing."

"Maybe he's got a girlfriend." Albus jokes nudging Scorpius with his shoulder.

The smile falls from Scor's face and he looks down into his lap. No one but me seems to notice. We've had that conversation quite a bit after Aunt Astoria passed away. The idea of Uncle Draco falling in love with someone else. Needless to say, Scorpius isn't the biggest fan of the idea.

When the train pulls into the station it seems that everyone but me is excited to get off and see their parents. But I can't seem to find the energy to get up from my spot on the bench.

"You coming?" Lily says to me as she gets up off the floor and wipes her hands on her jeans.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming," I say to her but I don't get up from my seat.

Lily looks at me for a minute, with that stern look that Aunt Ginny gives one of us if she doesn't like what we are doing. Then she sits down beside me, "Just because I'm younger than you doesn't mean I'm stupid you know. What's up with you?"

"Nothing," I force a smile and get up off the bench, "It was just a long trip back."

"It's always a long trip back. Don't baby me Cassie I can handle it."

I pull my trunk from the racks above the benches, making sure that it doesn't knock into me or Lily, "I'm not babying you Lils, it's all good. Go see your Mum and Dad I'm sure they miss you."