Part 2, Chapter 42, Cassiopeia's POV

**A/N** Last one for tonight (this morning? Afternoon? Depends on where you are in the world! It's one in the morning for me lol). Fair warning, this chapter contains 18+ content!!!! Enjoy xx

-------------

Highlight of my day? Finding an empty booth on the train so Theseus and I can sit alone.

Not that we didn't have alone time when we were at my house on Christmas holidays; but I mean alone time with your door open and your little siblings coming into your room every five seconds is a bit different than alone time when it's literally just us you know?

"Can't believe that your parents invited me to stay with you over Easter," Theseus says to me as I use his lap as a pillow. He's playing mindlessly with my hair with one hand as he holds a book in his other.

"I can," I say putting my own book down on my chest and looking up at him, "They love you, and I love you. It's a whole lot of love all around."

Theseus smiles and looks out of the window, "You're going to make me blush you fucking arse."

I sit up and fold the corner of my page so I can keep my place, "Good, maybe then someone other than me will realize that you have a heart buried in there."

Theseus laughs, "And why would anyone else need to know if I have a heart buried in here, are you already thinking of breaking up with me?"

"We would have to be in a relationship for me to break up with you."

Theseus pulls me on top of him so I am straddling his lap, he softly tucks a bit of hair behind my ear and bumps his nose into mine, "Be my girlfriend?" He whispers.

"Bout fucking time you asked me that, you only met my entire family."

Theseus smiles and his hands slowly migrate to my bum and he squeezes slightly making me laugh, "My girlfriends hot."

"I know right?" I laugh as I begin to kiss up Theseus's neck, nibbling on his skin every so often.

"What is with you and turning me on in inappropriate locations hm?" Theseus sighs, his hands massage my bum as I smile into his neck and make sure I leave a few marks. Now that we are going back to Hogwarts I want to make sure that everyone, especially Georgette, knows that he's mine.

"Dunno what you're on about," I whisper as I slowly start to grind my hips into his. I tilt his chin upwards slightly with my index finger so he is looking into my eyes as I grind against him.

"God you're a horny bastard," Theseus whispers. One of his hands moves from my bum to under my skirt. He starts to slowly rub small circles on my heat through my panties.

I sigh and throw my head back, exposing my neck the way I've learned Theseus likes, "Me? Horny? Never." I joke.

Theseus kisses the bit of my chest that is exposed because of my low cut top, his fingers under my skirt still working their own sort of magic. He kisses up my neck till he can't really reach anymore. I look back at him and tilt his head in a way so I can kiss him without knocking our heads together.

He groans into the kiss as I slip my tongue in his mouth and pull his hair at the same time. Theseus slips his fingers into my panties and slowly begins fingering me. I whimper against his lips and he laughs quietly, "If we're going to do this you're going to want to get your wand and cast muffalito Cassiopeia," He whispers as I try my best not to moan as his fingers slowly thrust in and out of me, "You're loud as shit."

Theseus doesn't stop fingering me as I reach for my bag on the other side of the bench, "oh fuck," I gasp. The way I moved to grab my bag changed the angle of Theseus's fingers creating a whole new different feeling of pleasure.