Part 2, Chapter 46- Cassiopeia's POV

**A/N** Hello beautiful humans! The following chapter contains 18+ content! Please be respectful in the comments! Hope you enjoy xx

---------------

Valentine's day. A commercial holiday and an excuse to buy a bunch of crap for people who make your life less crap.

And it's the first time I have someone to spend it with.

Too bad that person and I managed to get ourselves in a massive fight last week and we haven't spoken to each other since.

It's his fault. Like it always is... Okay so it's not always his fault, but it is this time. Maybe. I think.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure if either of us really understands why we are fighting. It started with his jealousy. I couldn't even talk to Darcy when he was in my study group for Herbology without getting looks from Theseus or Theseus making snarky remarks under his breath to Darcy.

Then to retaliate, I started flirting with some Gryffindor that I don't even really know the name of.

Then to get back at me for that, Theseus started flirting with Georgette again.

Needless to say, I wasn't the biggest fan of that.

"Cassiopeia."

I roll my eyes and turn from my study notes to my boyfriend, "Theseus."

"You skipped breakfast," He moves so he is standing in front of me, but he won't sit down. He's too pig-headed for that.

"No really."

Theseus rolls his eyes and places an apple on my desk, "We're going to History."

I close my Ancient Ruins textbook and cross my arms over my chest, leaning back in my seat, "Who the fuck is 'we' Theseus?"

"Don't start that shit with me Cassiopeia. We both know you're going to class."

I pick my bag up from the floor beside the desk that I've claimed and put my things in it. "You're right," I say standing up and pushing my chair in, "I am going to class. Just not with you." I pick up the apple from the desk and start to walk away.

"Cassiopeia," Theseus says again, more assertive than before.

I spin around and chuck the apple at him, unfortunately, my boyfriend is a fantastic quidditch player and Ophelia has trained him beautifully so he catches the apple with ease. "Fuck your apple."

Ophelia and Ash come out of the girl's dorm giggling and being all cute as I storm out of the Slytherin common room. Leah told me that after her date last week in Hogsmeade a lot changed in their relationship, whatever happened made them happier than they ever were before.

Assholes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm beyond thrilled that she has someone now, someone good, someone healthy for her. But I can't help but be a little annoyed every time I look at her; that was me over Christmas holiday. Happy and in love with someone whom I adore. Now I'm in love with someone who I can't seem to get myself to look at half the time.

"Happy fucking Valentine's day to me," I mutter under my breath before pushing open the common room door and heading out into the dungeons.

It doesn't take me long to get into the History classroom, a few other students are milling around. I take my seat at the desk that I've been sharing with Theseus for the past four years now.

I notice out of the corner of my eye, the Gryffindor boy that I have been using against Theseus chatting with his friends. I lock eyes with Todd, the boy that stood me up and humiliated me years ago and quickly look back to the front of the classroom. One of them, Homer laughs as his friends push him off the desk that he is sitting on and he stumbles over to me, laughing and looking back at his friends.