61.

-Katerina POV-

This morning I slept in to my usual time just so Neymar didn't worry. It felt good to pretend that things were normal and that I didn't have to go meet my hostile ex boyfriend in 2 hours. I stroked his hair lightly as I waited for him to wake up. "Mmm, good morning meu amor," he whispered, fluttering his eyes groggily.

"Good morning, Ney," I smiled. I was glad we were past yesterday and I was able to quell the rumor of my being pregnant. Although, I saw how much it saddened him to find out the suspicion was incorrect. He had no idea how much I wished my secret were that simple. "Don't hate me," I started, "but I have to go to the office at 10 for a quick alteration-" He began to groan and pull me tighter. "But I will rush back and I will be all yours all day and you," I poked his chest, "will have the world's sexiest woman as your date tonight to an amazing party and you'll get so sick of me you'll wish you got rid of me," I winked as I pecked his lips.

"That would never happen in a million years, baby," he winked back at me, making me giggle as he caressed my body and pulled me into a tight hug. "I've missed mornings like this."

"Me too, babe," I admitted hugging him tightly. If I had it my way I would never leave this bed. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

I got ready quickly with no makeup and my hair slicked in a ponytail since it was still straight from yesterday. I wore a pair of leather joggers and a cropped black sweater. I paired it with simple YSL strapped heels and skipped a purse since I could fit my phone in my pocket. I kissed Neymar goodbye before grabbing my keys and heading out to my car.

After typing in the address to the private airport, I was on my way. During the drive, I thought of possibilities of things he would do or say but nothing seemed logical. With him, I had to be quick on my feet because I truly didn't know how far he was willing to go. I arrived shortly before 10am and quickly pulled up to the hanger. I took a deep breath before exiting the car and walking inside the huge building. "Glad you could make it," he said from behind me.

"Glad you followed through," I responded coldly, "Is Isabella on her way here?"

"I told you she would be here at 3 and she will but," he stopped coldly and eyed me seriously, "get her here at midnight or I'll have to come get her."

I swallowed before countering, "She's staying here until after halloween. Make it work."

To my surprise, he laughed. "Rina, do you know easy it was to talk up that Brazilian bitch? All I have to do is track her phone and ask her in person why she canceled our date," he threatened with a devilish smirk.

"I told you before, do not threaten me," I said firmly although he looked amused at me. "How much do you need for her to stay?"

"You've been getting away with too many favors, Rina," he noted, "how about a truce?" I eyed him suspiciously for him to continue. "Brazilian for a Brazilian," he shrugged. "I'll stay away from Rafaella if you break up with your little boy toy."

"Excuse me?" I gasped. No way in hell was I breaking up with Neymar upon his request.

"Don't make me repeat myself," he growled, inching closer to me. "I don't want you with him. End of story."

"No, not happening." I shook my head sternly, standing my ground.

He sighed and took out his burner phone before dialing a number. He put up a finger to me to wait while it rang. "Hello?" I heard Rafaella answer on the other end of the line. "Hello?" she said again as we fought with our eyes. I conceded and he smirked victoriously before saying, "Wrong number" and hanging up.

"Now that we have established you no longer own me, let's negotiate," he said nonchalantly.

"I can't just go home and break up with him. That wouldn't make sense. I wouldn't do that," I reasoned.