37.

-Katerina POV-
I woke up on top of Neymar's chest in total bliss. The relaxed beating of his heart was the only sound I heard between us even though we were both awake. He was gently stroking my hair, which was in its natural curls from being soaked in the shower last night. The memories of the night we had sent my heart racing. A small smile formed on my lips and I blushed lightly. I placed a delicate kiss on his bare chest before I snuggled into the crook of his neck and let out a soft sigh.

"I could lay like this forever with you," he whispered, finally breaking the silence as he kissed the top of my head.

"I wish we could," I whispered back.

He was quiet again and lifted my hand from his chest. He started fumbling with my fingers and intertwining mine with his. "Live with me," he said suddenly. I pulled my head back to see his face. Was he seriously asking me to live with him? The question must've been written all over my face because he answered it for me. "I'm serious. You're working and I have training and we don't see each other as often anymore. I miss you, baby. I want to go to sleep every night with you in my arms and I want to wake up like this every morning," he said, looking into my eyes.

I thought about it for a minute and smiled. Since I arrived in Barcelona, I had spent numerous nights at Neymar's place and even had some of my clothes here so I didn't always have to bring a change of clothes with me every time. Even the satin robe I was wearing right now was one of the things I had here when I stayed. What he was saying was true, we weren't able to see each other as often as we wanted to and I missed him every time we were apart. "Yes, I will live with you," I answered.

An adorable baby smile formed on his face and he tightened his hold around me to pull me up then he kissed me. My heart started pounding like crazy and I smiled as soon as his plump lips touched mine. I put my hands on either side of his face and returned his kiss. "Now I'll have you all to myself," he smirked when he pulled away.

"What do you plan on doing with me," I murmured in a low voice as I poked my finger on his chest.

He rolled us over in one swift motion so I was on my back and he hovered over me. Our faces were separated by a mere inch and that made my cheeks flush in excitement. His smoldering light eyes looked at my lips and then my eyes. "I think I can show you better than I can tell you," he whispered with a peck on my lips.

His lips traveled to my neck and he trailed wet kisses down my throat to my breasts. My fingers ran through his bed hair. "Don't you have training to get ready for?" I breathed.

"Afternoon today," he whispered and let his tongue trace my collar bone. My breathing was heavy as he untied the sash on my robe and my back arched when I felt his cool hands touch my bare skin. His head disappeared under the sheets and a moan escaped my lips.

"Oh my god, baby," he panted when I got off of him and we laid on our backs panting, trying desperately to catch our breath. Continuing the fun from last night with rounds 3, 4 and 5 had taken up most of our morning but in my opinion it definitely wasn't wasted time. He intertwined his fingers with mine and kissed the back of my hand. "You are insatiable," he gasped.

A faint giggle left my lips. "You started it," I reminded him.

He breathed out a chuckle and turned his head to look at me. I met his gaze and sighed contently at his perfect, warm hazel eyes. His face was covered in sweat and his hair was a mess but it was my favorite because I knew exactly what had caused it. "I love you," he smiled lovingly.

A blush flooded my cheeks and a small smile formed on my lips. "And I love you mucho más," I replied.

"Impossível, meu amor," he winked. I giggled and leaned over to peck his lips.