58.*

-Neymar POV-

Saturday meant the weekend was finally here but it also meant one week until Katerina could be going to London. She definitely wasn't kidding when she said this would be an insanely busy month for her. Almost every morning since we got back from Rome, she was up early and coming to bed late. She spent most of her time at the office with her mother and Anada and when she was home, she was snuggled up on the couch finalizing design sketches and responding to emails from clients and her business team in preparation for the show that would be happening at Museo Catalunya, one of the most highly coveted venues in Spain. I could tell the girls took their business seriously and that was something I admired a lot about Katerina, especially at our young age.

Today I had no training by some sort of luck Lucho gave us the day off to spend with our families. Although my day would be spent watching Kat work, I wouldn't have it any other way. We sat in the living room while she typed away on her MacBook and jotted down notes on the pad next to her. I decided to play FIFA and played some music at a low volume so I wouldn't distract her.

"Babe, my mom is going to be over in a bit to grab some sketches from me. Can you listen for the door?" She asked me barely looking away from her laptop screen. I nodded and she smiled quickly at me. Her phone buzzed beside her nonstop and she stopped to check it in between emails. Her face seemed to switch almost immediately when she picked up her phone. The focused furrow in her brows dispersed, leaving a more shocked expression.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Hmm? --Oh yeah," She quickly responded, pushing her hair behind her ear. She seemed to zoned out so often I wasn't sure if it was because she was overwhelmed or if something more serious was going on. Either way, I didn't think this was the right time to press the matter. Katerina looked exhausted and to be fair, she was doing a lot at once. Her mother put her in charge of nearly the entire show and she had been working hard to design garments for a few of the A-list guests, including herself. Not to mention the fact she and Anada would be signing the lease to the new store soon, which would be opening before the end of the year. Despite her reassuring me she had it all under control, I still felt how restless she was at night and wondered how often she found the time to eat.

"Kat, I think you should take a break," I said after not hearing her stop typing for almost 3 hours straight now. "Let's make some lunch," I suggested.

"Hmm, okay," she gave in and closed her laptop. "I can feel my eyes burning from staring at this screen," she laughed.

I chuckled and pulled her out of the couch and hugged her tightly. Just then one of my favorite songs, Ela me faz by Rael came on the speaker. I began to sing and within seconds Kat had loosened up from her work mode and began dancing with me. She was cracking up uncontrollably as I sang to her and spun her around the room to the beat of the music.

"Why is this music so l-" Marina's voice emerged from the hallway until she stopped mid sentence. The song ended a few seconds later and both of us looked toward her, still chuckling slightly. "Never mind," she sighed smugly with a smile tugging on her lips.

I paused the music on my phone. "Sorry, Marina, I didn't even hear the doorbell," I admitted while Kat went to hug her mom.

"Oh, no worries, dear. The housekeeper let me in. I see the two of you were enjoying yourselves," she smiled smugly. "Thats the one thing I like the most about you, Neymar," she said, earning a raised eyebrow from me, "you bring out the child in her. She needs to learn to let go sometimes and not be so responsible."