48.

-Katerina POV-
"NEY, CAN YOU COME FOR A SEC," I called for him from inside the closet. After coming home last night, Neymar and I continued our date vibe well into the night. We had soaked in a warm bath, sipping champagne and ended up in bed sometime after. Our date had been beyond wonderful. That's what I loved about him the most. He was spontaneous and always down for whatever. However, our late night activities had us pressed for time this morning since we woke up late.

He appeared against the door frame a few seconds later, still combing his hair with his fingers. "Yes?"

"Can you get that bag for me," I asked sweetly pointing up high beyond my reach.

He looked amused but nodded. "This one or this one," he pointed between my brown and black Hermes Birkin bags.

"Left," I said.

"What would you have done if I wasn't here?" he chuckled.

"I have other methods. I was short before I met you, you know," I teased with my hands on my hips.

"Oh, I'd love to see these methods," he laughed, earning a playful shove from me. He laughed again at my weak push and encircled his arms around me.

He started kissing me all over my face and the feeling of his beard made me giggle. "Ney, that tickles," I said in between my giggling as I tried to push him off of me unsuccessfully.

He pulled away with the strangest smile on his face. He stared at me for a minute without saying a word and my eyebrows furrowed at him. "I love you," he sighed.

I could literally feel my heart jump. I was so caught off guard I couldn't even look into his eyes. I couldn't even remember the last time is felt nervous around someone before I met Neymar. "I love you too," I said back with rosy cheeks. He cupped my face with one of his palms and kissed my lips tenderly. I kissed him back before I reluctantly pulled away since I still had to get ready.

I reached for the bag Jessey had given me yesterday to find a particular pair of shoes to wear. "Does Jessey know Clara?" he asked suddenly.

"No, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"If she's at your place, how did he get your stuff without meeting her?" he questioned.

"Ezra got it all for me from my closet. Jessey just brought it here," I answered.

His mouth formed an 'o' and he nodded. "I thought you were supposed to be calling Clara though? When was the last time you spoke to her?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Uh, when she was here," I mumbled as my hand grabbed the hangers of the clothes I planned on wearing today.

"Aren't you concerned with her being in your house? Spending your money?" he frowned.

"Ezra would tell me if something was going on," I shrugged.

"What if she's heard from her brother and knows something we don't?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I doubt that," I muttered.

He sighed and put his index finger under my chin to look me directly in the eyes. "Baby, I know you don't like her and I understand that but I think it's best you call her," he said firmly. I gave him a frown but he spoke before I could make another excuse. "I gotta go or I'll be late but promise me you'll call her," he said, holding out his pinky.