38.

-Katerina POV-
Just as I had predicted, I was still tired when I forced my eyes open this morning. I couldn't blame Neymar for it, though, because it was me who wanted to stay up. I let out a deep sigh and got out of my warm, comfy bed to go get prepared for the day.

After I showered and shaved, I changed into a knee length scoop necked fitted dress in a forrest green color and wore my nude pointed toe red bottoms. I did my full face foundation and concealer but only used mascara on my eyes since I didn't like too much makeup. I had straightened my hair yesterday so I only had to make a few quick touch ups before I was all set to go.

Once I checked in at the studio, I waited and talked for a bit with other guests of the talk show. It was a Spanish speaking talk show so there was no language barrier between any of us. One of the waiting was Silvia Navarro, who I completely fan girled over since she was from one of my favorite novelas. I was a little nervous for the interview considering it would be the first one I had done in months. I hadn't been interviewed since about a month after my mother's wedding but I had laid pretty low for a year so the questions wouldn't be too pressuring.

Soon enough it was my turn and I heard the interviewer introduce me, "bienvinido a señorita Katerina Vera!" (Welcome miss Katerina Vera)

I walked out and hugged the woman who was interviewing me before she gestured me to take a seat. "Lo siento si que te presenté incorrectamente. Preferías Vera o Sánchez?" (I'm sorry if I introduced you incorrectly. Do you prefer Vera or Sanchez?) She asked.

"No hay problema! En realidad, no se," I chuckled, "usualmente uso Vera pero los dos están bien conmigo." (No problem! In reality, I don't know. Usually I use Vera but both are okay with me.)

She smiled and nodded. "Que bueno! Speaking of Sanchez, how is your family?" She asked in Spanish.

"Wonderful," I smiled, "we are all extremely close, especially now that we are all in the same city."

"Of course many rumors came with the announcement of you moving to Spain. Did you hear any of them?" She asked.

I nodded. "I heard a few. Some said that Alexis and I had formed some relationship and we wanted to force our parents to get a divorce so we could be together," I laughed at how ridiculous the rumor sounded out loud. The media was crazy!

"Tan loco, no?" (So crazy, no?) She laughed with me. "But you must be used to it as there have been many men linked to your name," she said.

I shrugged and sighed since I caught the drift of where this interview was headed. "It happens so often that it's impossible not to be used to. I admit, at one point, I did party more than I should have and yes that would influence a reputation among the tabloids, however, I was well aware of what I was doing and I never did anything crazy like the headlines would say," I answered honestly.

"A global fashion icon as yourself should expect to be watched at all times don't you think?" She pressed again with a raised brow.

"I entered the public eye when I was 10 years old. The entire world has seen Anada and I grow up. Money didn't change the way my mother raised me. I still went to school and had to get good grades, I played a sport and went to prom. Anada and I went out to parties for a good time. We did what any teenager would do," I answered her in Spanish.

"That's understandable," she nodded in approval. "I don't mean to sound hard on you, by the way, it's just the way the media portrays it. However, you are a very respectable young woman," she complimented.

"Muchas gracías," I smiled and thanked her.

"Enough about your past, let's move to the future," she stated. "Fashion week in Barcelona is in a little over a month, can you give us any insight on the winter collection and who will be modeling?" She asked.