4.

-Katerina POV-
Just as I took the drink up to my mouth, Alexis walked over with a group of guys. I praised God he came or else I'd have no excuse not to talk to Neymar. "Kat, these are the guys on the team, this is Marc, Lio, Rafinha, and Gerard," they all smiled and I shook all of their hands and thanked them for the birthday wishes. It was great to meet them all, I told Marc how I knew Melissa and how much of a fan I was of Shakira, Gerard's girlfriend. Lio was sweet and said how much his girlfriend, Antonella, loved my mother's clothing. I noticed that Neymar and Rafinha seemed to be good friends, as I was talking to the others, they laughed and joked amongst themselves, it was cute that they were close.

I excused myself and went back to find Anada, since she and I were both single we spend most of our time together when we're at the club, it was a rule of ours. "There you are, I thought you ran away with Neymar by now!"

"Not funny Anada," I playfully hit her shoulder and she shrugged. I pulled her up to the dance floor and we danced until our feet were tired, which for Anada was only a couple of songs. I laughed at her as i brought her back to the booth. She hit my shoulder and I laughed harder. But my laugher ceased when I saw who was at my booth. "Hello ladies," Rafinha said, "I don't believe we've met, I'm Rafinha," he extended a hand out to Anada and she shook it and introduced herself.

"How about a dance, Kat?" Neymar asked holding out a hand to me. I hesitated but decided to make him pay for slipping me up earlier, I nodded and took his hand, "who said you could call me Kat?"

"Well I think we're going to get to know each other pretty well soon enough, so why not skip to the nick names now?" He reasoned. I giggled, why? Im not sure, maybe the alcohol was really getting to me at this point. He led me to the middle of the floor and put his hands on my waist from behind, I felt my heart rate escalate. We started to move to the rhythm of the music and Neymar put his head near my neck, I could feel his hot breath on me as he spoke, "you know you're an excellent dancer."

I giggled and nodded, "actually I do know." The song changed at it was a more sexual rhythm, I knew it was my time to strike. I started to grind my hips against his crotch as I put my hand around his neck. He started to grind with me and I continued going harder each time. Slowly I felt his bulge grow, I smirked to myself and moved his hands down toward my hips.

"You're a dirty little kitty aren't you, Kat?" He whispered as he placed a kiss on my neck. I smirked and winked at him. As we continued to dance, a slight moan escaped his mouth and I knew I'd won this round. He grasped onto my hips tighter and turned me around to face him, our bodies were burning hot. He suddenly grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him but I was quicker and I put my hands on his chest to prevent him from kissing me, I brought my head to his ear and said, "maybe another time, thanks for the dance," I placed a small kiss on his cheek and walked back to the booth leaving him stunned on the dance floor.

When I returned to the booth I was only greeted by Alexis, "where's Anada?" I asked.

"Take a look," he pointed to the dance floor and there she was, dancing away with Rafinha, I smiled seeing her have a good time, I knew she would have a lot to tell me tomorrow.

Alexis and I took some pictures and posted them on Instagram and we talked and drank the rest of the night, by 3am I was drunk beyond words. Anada went home with Rafinha and Alexis went home with my mother and his father, they wanted me to stay and enjoy myself and to text if I needed anything. I got up to get myself a cab when I lost my balance and almost fell. Two familiar hands caught me and lifted me up holding my arms to make sure I stayed up, "Katerina?"

"Hey Ney!" I giggled, "What are you doing hereeeee?"

"I was just leaving but it seems to be a good thing I'm here, come on, let's get you home," he held my hand and guided me out the club careful to make sure I didn't stumble. I kept saying he didn't have to take me home but he insisted so I gave up. He led me to the parking lot where his car was parked. He drove an Audi R8, in white, just like I did.

"Did you steal my car?!" I gasped

"No sweet heart, I didn't. Just relax." He rubbed my arm up and down, I instantly calmed at his touch and a pleasurable smile formed on my lips, "I like when you touch me, did you know that?"

"No, I didn't but I'm sure you wouldn't have told me that if you were sober," he laughed.

I stared at him confused, "Ney! Ney! Ney! Guess what!" I said close to his ear.

"Yes?" He replied.

"My favorite cookies are red velvet with white chocolate chucks, did you know that?!" I whispered, "but shhhhhh don't tell anyone!"
He looked at me amused and shook his head and opened the passenger door for me to get in. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he started the engine. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mhm," I smiled. I fell asleep once he started to drive. This definitely was a great birthday.

A/N: Hi guys! I just wanted to thank you all so much for giving me over 100 reads on my first story, I really appreciate it (: