34.

-Katerina POV-
Anada and I left my mom's office around midday because Alexis only had morning training and we wanted to spend some time with him. We were outside sitting around the pool and I was filming Alexis throwing dog treats over the pool for Atom and Humber to catch it in their mouths and jump in the pool, making huge splashes. I captioned it with the dog emoji and laughing emojis and clicked the share button on my Instagram. "Alexis, let's use your selfie stick! I'm feeling selfie ready right now," Anada suggested and started fixing her hair.

"When aren't you selfie ready, hermana," Alexis said. She winked at him and giggled. It was true, Anada's Instagram was stocked with selfies, even more than my own Instagram! She passed her phone to Alexis and he fixed it in the selfie stick and handed it to me since I was in the middle. I held it up high in front of us and smiled widely for the picture. We had stood up and started changing up our poses but Anada's phone started ringing so I couldn't take the picture. I took her phone out and handed it back to her.

She read the caller ID and told us it was her mother. "Hola mama! I've been calling you for days, where have you been?" She answered the phone. We signaled her to put it on speaker so we could say hello and she did.

"Hola sweet heart! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to return your calls, the office here has been so busy preparing for fashion week and the winter collection opening," I heard Isabella apologize.

"It's alright, I just wanted to talk to you about, you know, the whole birth-" Anada started.

"Oh honey, let's not talk about that right now," Isabella quickly stopped her. All three of us raise our eyebrows and exchange a glance. "How are you, how is Barcelona?" She asked in a much calmer voice.

"Uh, it's been great, Kat and I love it here. We're actually going out tonight with a friend," Anada answered.

"Oh that sounds like fun, where are you going?" Isabella asked.

"Just to a club in the city, Alexis said it's nice," Anada informed.

"What's the name?" Isabella asked, curiously.

"It's called La Sala," Anada answered in a confused tone. Her mom was strangely curious but she was just concerned about her daughter like any mother would be.

"Isabella, are you okay?" Alexis asked the question all of us were pondering.

"Hola Alexis, yes dear I'm fine. Is everyone there?" She asked.

"Just the three of us," I answered.

"Hello, Katerina, I saw pictures of the gala. You both did a great job on those dresses," she complimented. We thanked her and heard mumbling in the background of the call, probably since she was in the office working. "Sorry guys, but I have to go, it's pretty busy. I'll call again soon," she told us.

"Okay, bye mama! Don't forget to watch Alexis' match tomorrow! Love you," Anada said.

"I wouldn't miss it, good luck, Alexis! I love you too, sweet heart," Isabella said sweetly and then hung up. Anada put her phone down and we all stayed silent for a few minutes. I looked over at her and saw that she looked worried.

I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "Don't worry. She's probably just a little stressed. These are always the busiest months for fashion so it makes sense that she's a little pressured, especially since it's the first time our mothers are apart. We'd be the same way," I chuckled.

She chuckled and nodded at my reasoning since she knew I was right. "That's true," she agreed. "I miss her though," she sighed.

"Am I not good enough for you?" Alexis asked, dramatically touching his chest like he was hurt.