56.

-Katerina POV-
5 became the world's most sinister number when the alarm went off at 5 AM. Our eventful night ended in restless sleep for me and just when I was beginning to doze again, the beeping forced my eyes back open. I had tried not to disrupt Neymar's sleep because he needed to be fully rested for his match and he definitely was. He was the first one up and ready while I was struggling to keep up. I dressed quickly in a semi-fitted sleeveless cobalt blue turtleneck dress, that had slits on both sides of my thighs, along with a pair of nude Aquazzura heels that had hanging diamond accents on the straps.

"Are you sure Annalise can't cancel the interview? You're exhausted and I'm sure Anada is the same," he said with concern in his voice as he drove us to Alexis' house.

"She and mom said it would look bad if we cancel so no. I'll just take a nap on the plane," I assured him.

"Are you sure?" he glanced at me with his thick brown eyebrow arched.

"Yes, Ney. A couple hours of sleep is nothing," I brushed him off. He looked back at the road and gave my thigh a comforting grasp while I leaned my head back to get a few minutes of sleep.

"Hey man," Rafinha greeted him when he opened the front door. They exchanged one of their famous bro hugs before he hugged me. "You guys left early last night. We were looking for you," he said as we walked through the house to the kitchen.

"Sorry, that was my fault. I wanted to go home," I explained.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I was just hurt you didn't say goodbye, bro," Rafinha said before he held his heart, "I thought I meant something to you."

"You know I love you. That'll never change," Neymar said jokingly as he opened his arms for a hug. I chuckled at them while they shared a 'romantic' embrace.

"Is that Kat's voice?" I heard Alexis ask as he was coming down the stairs.

"Hello," I said. Alexis and I were in a weird situation that neither of us knew how to handle. I wasn't upset with him for bringing Clara here but I wasn't particularly pleased either. However, he was my brother and I loved him unconditionally.

He smiled at me cautiously and I returned it, making his smile grow. He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. "You look like a lion," he teased me and rummaged my hair into my face.

"Yes, I know. In school, my friends called me Queen of the Jungle," I chuckled as I fixed my long curly hair to one side.

"I bet you played the part too," Rafinha joked.

"I still do," I smiled widely, showing my teeth as I raised my eyebrows up and down, making them laugh.

I was curious as to where Anada was since I knew she would've probably told some story about how people started calling me that so I asked Alexis. "I woke her up an hour ago and haven't seen her since. I think she's still getting ready, well I hope she hasn't gone back to sleep," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. I frowned and looked at the clock. She wasn't a morning person but it never took her long to get ready. "ANADA," he called from the bottom of the stairs.

"YEAH, I KNOW. STOP RUSHING ME," she yelled from her room I assumed.

Her tone sounded a bit hostile but it was explainable since she hated interviews. "Snappy," Alexis groaned.