33.

-Katerina POV-
The summer holiday was over which meant Anada and I had to start waking up early and go to my mom's office everyday to work with her. We had been doing this since we graduated high school and I loved it. We didn't do the office work like filing papers and all that, we did the designing that our mothers did on a daily basis.

I was sitting in the conference room where Anada and I sat everyday this week to draw because there was more room in here.. and swivel chairs. Not to mention the gorgeous view it had of Barcelona through the wall of windows. We were waiting for the food we ordered for lunch to arrive and I decided to check my phone. It had been over a week since my gala and social media was still buzzing about it. Friends of mine and Anada had posted congratulatory pictures on Instagram and tagged me. Neymar posted a picture of he and I that was taken by a paparazzi with his arm around my waist, placing a kiss on my cheek and me smiling at the camera with a hand on his chest. It was a cute picture and it brought a smile to my face. The caption read, 'Parabéns meu amor ❤️ I'm so proud of you for all you've done to get to this moment. Thank you for allowing me to stand by your side to support you. I hope you enjoyed the night, I definitely did.' I smiled and liked the picture. I clicked the comment button and typed, 'gracías mí amor! Te amo mucho ❤️.'

I missed Neymar over the past few days. It was weird not to be with him everyday since that's how it was just last week but I knew he couldn't miss training nor could I miss work. We facetimed or talked on the phone every night, however. The whole argument about Ryan and I was well behind us and I was very glad about that. I promised him I would keep my distance just to ease his nerves a little because he was still adamant about thinking Ryan liked me. It was weird for me, though, to have him get jealous like that, because no one had ever gotten jealous over me before. I appreciated the fact he was, and I even found it kind of cute because it showed me he cared. That he didn't want to see me with anyone else but him and I liked that.

When he called me last night, he told me his first home game would be next week against Bilbao. I told him I would be there with Rafaella and Anada. I had hung out with Rafa a few times during the week when we went to lunch together with Anada. The three of us had formed a tight friendship and we liked her a lot. She and Davi would be going back to Brazil after that game so I planned to see Davi again before they had to go.

Our food arrived and Anada handed me my drink. I took a sip and heard my phone vibrate on the table. It was a text from a number I didn't have saved in my phone. 'Congratulations, Katerina. Cute charity for a cute girl. I wonder what inspired the idea?' The text read.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion because the number didn't look familiar and the person didn't say who they were. Anada saw the look on my face. "What? Did I give you the wrong drink?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Look at this," I handed her my phone.

She read the message and looked at me. "Cute charity for a cute girl? That sounds creepy as hell," she said. I nodded in agreement. "You don't know who it is?" She asked.

"Nope," I said. It was freaky and I didn't like it. I wanted to know who it was because honestly I was paranoid about a lot of things, even though I didn't mention it to anyone.

Anada shrugged and laughed. "Don't reply. I heard tons of celebrity phone numbers get leaked around on accident. Maybe this is some fan trying to see if the number is right so don't answer," she said.

I nodded. I had heard about that happening to a few famous people and it caused a lot of problems with photos being leaked and such. I just deleted the message so I didn't have to worry about it. I ate my fries and burger while I chatted with Anada about a few funny YouTube videos I saw that she should watch. We were always watching funny things because we were the type of people who laughed all the time and always had fun with each other.