14.

-Katerina POV-
I turned around and my heart left my chest as I screamed, "GOD DAMN IT ANADA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU." She had appeared out of no where. I thought she was in my room!

"I was in your room bored when I remembered we never talk about anything serious in your room, so I figured I'd meet you in the kitchen. Plus my mom is helping yours with packing and you know how loud they get when they're trying to organize."

I nodded and laughed, "it's the exact same with us Anada, maybe even worse, but speaking of that, we have to start packing tomorrow, since we have a quick retake shoot for the spring line on Wednesday and I want to sleep as much as possible the rest of the days before we leave."
She quickly nodded and started pushing me to the kitchen, "yeah yeah okay, let's get to the juicy stuff!! Tell me everything! When's the wedding!"

I laughed at her craziness, "Calm down! If you would've let me finish I would've told you that we have to pack early so I have enough time to get ready for my date.." I said blushing.

I quickly turned to start brewing our tea just as she began to scream and jump around the kitchen, "YESSSSSS BITCH YES, UGH I'M SO EXCITED! How did he ask you?"

After her arguing with me over her needing to know every detail, I told her word for word what happened and she couldn't stop smiling. "Stop smiling, it's not like you're going on the date!"

"I may not but my baby girl is!! Im so happy for you, this is good trust me. Giving him a chance is the best choice you could've made, Kat, I'm happy for you!" She embraced me in a hug before grabbing her tea and drinking it.

"Are you planning to tell me about your date or not?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled, "we've been so busy, I can't believe I haven't told you yet! Well, he took me to dinner downtown but it was so romantic because there were violins playing! And then I showed him around the city for a little bit until we decided to come home." She explained, her face lit up at the memory. She was truly happy with Rafinha, which made me happy. It was clear that she'd gotten over her minute crush on Marc Bartra very quickly.

"That sounds great, Anada! Is he taking you out again soon?" I winked.

"I hope so, we've been texting every day since because it's been so hectic. Neither of us will probably have time to go out until we get to Barcelona," she pouted slightly.

I nodded understandingly, "Well, hopefully I see Rafinha soon."

She looked at me confused, "why?"

"If you two are as serious as it seems, that means it's time for 'the talk' with him," I stated, "Oh and expect the same from Alexis," I giggled.

She groaned and put her head down, "I know! When I left you and Neymar in the kitchen, I decided to go talk to him and tell him about Rafinha. I told him about the date and that I really like him and he looked like he was ready to collapse!" She told me, "he was like 'is he still here?! I need to talk to him!' And I told him that Rafinha had already left. I can only imagine what will happen next time he sees Rafinha," she sighed.

"You know he won't do anything bad," I reassured, "he just wants to let Rafinha know that if he hurt you then he'd do something bad," I laughed.

She smiled and nodded, "I know and I love him for that. Speaking of that, does Alexis even know you and N-?" She started.

Just then Alexis entered the room, "does Alexis know what?" He asked, eyeing us suspiciously.

"Does Alexis know we are leaving on Friday since you haven't started packing," Anada said quickly.

"Um, I know it's late and all but you know I live in Barcelona right? If anything I should be asking YOU that," he said in a duh tone. Anada made a face at him and I giggled. He walked to the fridge and got a bottle of water, "guys it's like 1 in the morning, sleep time, come on," he motioned us.

I laughed, "okay DAD, is this how you'll be when we move in? If so, I'm living on my own!" Anada and Alexis joined in my laugh.

"Whatever guys, I'm tired! Good night," he said and left the kitchen. We continued our discussion.

"No, Alexis doesn't know, but I'll tell him. I'm sure he won't have a problem with it. I just don't want to tell him before I know for sure that Neymar and I are something real," I whispered in case Alexis was still in hearing range. I remembered what Alexis said to Neymar the night of my party, 'eyes off my sister.' I hoped what I said was true that Alexis would approve of Neymar and I but I guess I just had to wait and see.

Anada nodded and took our mugs to the sink and washed them before turning back to me, "so answer me this, are you serious about this date with Neymar? How do you feel about him?" She asked curiously.

I took a deep breath while I thought about him and I smiled, "to be honest with you Anada, he's different than anyone I've ever met. It's like I hate him and like him all at once. He's so cocky and sweet at the same time, it drives me crazy."

She smiled and hugged me, "then I support you 100%. Come on, let's go to bed." We turned off the lights and went to our rooms. I changed out of my dress, removed my make up and climbed into bed with a smile on my face.

A/N: I know I'm way way late on this but the picture is how I imagine Anada to look, she's @tiaresimonis on Instagram. By the way, I'd love for you to follow me on my Neymar Instagram: neymarobsessao
I hope you all had a great week :) 💙