55.

-Katerina POV-
The sight that met us inside was breathtaking. It was a formal affair so all of the guests were dressed in gorgeous gowns and suits while we were surrounded with pink and white floral arrangements and glowing candles. It was a very old fashioned theme and it made me feel nostalgic of my mother's wedding and reception with José.

"Princesa," José's voice brought me from my mental throwback. He lifted his black mask and pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. "You look gorgeous, Kat."

"Thank you," I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey José, how are you," Neymar smiled and politely shook his hand.

"I can't complain," he smiled. He gestured us to follow him since where we were standing was close to a few thirsty photographers. "I left your mother talking with Shakira and Gerard but I wanted to ask a favor," he said to me.

"Sure, anything," I nodded when we got to a more private area.

Neymar went to get us drinks while José spoke. "Can you find some way to talk your mother out of going to Beijing next week for a meeting without telling her that I'm taking her to Greece for the week for our anniversary," he asked hopefully.

"Definitely. You'll never get her to personally cancel a meeting, she loves working way too much but Lily is a blessing when it comes to things like that. When I see Lily, I'll tell her to cancel it and clear her week for you," I assured him confidently.

Neymar returned with two glasses of champagne and handed one to me. "Thank you so much, mija! Alright I'll see you two later," my dad smiled and patted Neymar's shoulder before he walked away.

Neymar and I did our regular rounds of mingling with the other Barça players and their wives or girlfriends as well as some of my friends in the fashion business who were in attendance. "Katerina, magnifique delà de la croyance!" (Gorgeous beyond belief!) Oliver Rousteing, the creative director of Balmain, gushed as he blew a kiss when he greeted me.

"Merçi!" (Thank you!) I grinned. "Anada et je vous ai manqué," (Anada and I have missed you.) I said.

"Même Kat! Je vois que vous avez trouvé vous-même un amant," (same, Kat! I see you've found yourself a lover) he winked.

I giggled and nodded. Neymar looked clearly lost in our conversation. "Ney, this is Oliver. He's the creative director at Balmain. He's my mom's and Isabella's best friend. Oliver, this is my boyfriend, Neymar," I introduced them and let them shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you after hearing so much from Marina and Katerina. I apologize for excluding you. I'm still learning English and I'm not very good," Oliver chuckled in a thick French accent.

"No worries. I was just the same when I was learning Spanish," Neymar smiled understandingly.

Oliver turned to me and said, "Katerina, I will be back in Barcelona next week and I've been working on some pieces I think you'll love for Paris Fashion Week. I'd like to do some fittings with you and Anada if you're available."

"We'd love to! I'll tell her and we'll let you know," I nodded.

"Excellent! Au Revoir," he waved goodbye.

Neymar intertwined our fingers as we searched for Rafinha and Anada. "You know that was the first time I've heard you speak French?" he said.