8.

-Katerina POV-
He gazed at me and smiled and even though I was unsure as to why he was here, I returned the smile, "Hi Ney."

"Oh so I'm Ney again, huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and pushed his chest, "If you're here for Alexis, he's out for dinner with my mom and his dad," I told him to change the subject.

"Who said I was here for Alexis?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I don't know? I just figured, why are you here then?" I said trying my best to remain calm.

"Well if you'll invite me inside, I'd love to continue where we were this morning," he said with a wink referring to us in the kitchen. I sighed and moved to the side to allow him to pass then closed the door. "So, why are you not with your family?"

"Well I just wanted the night to myself," I said walking back to the couch.

"Sorry about that, I would've texted or called before coming.. If I had your number," he said as he sat down next to me.

"Oh my, is thee Neymar Jr asking for my number?" I smirked looking at him.

"Oh my, is thee Katerina Sanchez playing hard to get yet again?" He mimicked

"Sweet heart, I never played hard to get, I simply am hard to get." I grabbed his phone out of his hand and took his middle finger and placed it on the home button to unlock it. This made him chuckle, "How did you know I used that finger?"

"What else would you use it for?" I asked in an absent minded tone as I saved my contact.

"Oh you'd be surprised what this finger can do, Ms. Sanchez," he taunted putting his hand on my thigh. The doorbell rang, this time it had to be the pizza.

"Nice try, Mr. Santos," I pinched his nose as I stood up and walked to the door. When I came back and set the box on the table, Neymar was busy trying to figure out the password to my laptop. "You'll never guess what it is," I laughed.

He gasped, "I know it," he whispered "Neymar" as he typed it in only to see it was wrong. I bursted into laughter at his disappointed expression. "I really don't know what a better password could be than me," he said sadly.
I sat next to him and took the laptop from his lap onto mine, then I messed up his hair and said, "Aww poor baby, he got rejected yet again."

He gasped and turned to me with an angry expression, "did you just mess up my hair?"

"Mhm, what are you going to do about it, comb me to death?" I mocked giggling.

He took the laptop off of me and put it on the table and attacked me.

I was screaming for him to stop as he continued to tickle me. I was laughing unbearably as tears began to run down my face. "Okay okay, I'm sorry!" I yelled.

"What are you never going to do again?" He asked still tickling me.

"Mess up your hair," I half mumbled still squirming.

"What? What was that? I didn't catch it?" He said tickling faster.

I screamed in laughter and finally gave in, "IM SORRY I WILL NEVER MESS UP YOUR HAIR AGAIN."

He started laughing as I was trying to catch my breath. He cupped my face with both of his hands and wiped the tears with his thumbs as he stared into my eyes. My heart rate increased as his eyes penetrated my soul.

He began to lean in when my phone rang which made me jump before answering it, "holá, buenas noches."(hello, good evening)

"Holá soy de Industrías Vera, tengo un mensaje para la señora Sanchez, quien eres?"(hello, I'm from Vera Industries, I have a message for Mrs. Sanchez, who are you?)

"Ah sí, soy Katerina, puedo mandar este mensaje, continua por favor.." (Ah okay, I'm Katerina, I can take the message, continue please.)

"Holá señorita, el mensaje dice que la oficina en Barcelona, España se abrirá en dos semanas, esta bien o no?"(hello miss, the message says that the office in Barcelona, Spain will open in two weeks, is this okay?)

"¿Ummm usted dijo la oficina en Barcelona? No se.. ¿cuándo mi mamá dice que ella estaba abriendo una allí?"(um you said the office in Barcelona? I dont know, when did my mom say she was opening one there?)

"No se exactamente, lo siento." (I don't know exactly, I'm sorry)

"Esta bien, Irá dar el mansaje a ella, muchas gracías,"(it's okay, I will give the message to her, thank you very much) I hung up and put my phone back on the table. I wondered why my mother never brought up the fact she was opening an office in Barcelona, that was great for the company.

"Everything okay?" Neymar asked.

"Yeah just a call for my mom, let's eat," I said standing to go get plates from the kitchen. We ate and talked about random things, like our favorite songs and colors. It was nice to talk about anything with him, something I wasn't used to doing with guys, especially not with Damon.

"So how long will you be in Santiago?"

"Rafinha and I will be going back with Alexis, the others left already but I'm honestly not sure when he's leaving," he laughed. I nodded. I was definitely not looking forward to him leaving, as much as I hated to admit it, he was growing on me.

We decided to watch Aladdin, as I had told him it was my favorite disney movie. He lost the rock, paper, scissors battle and had to get up to turn the lights off. We sat next to each other and shared the blanket. As the movie started, he shifted closer trying to be nonchalant but I noticed. He snuck his arm over my shoulder and I failed to hide my smile, "if you wanted to cuddle with me, you could just ask you know?" I put my head on his chest and wrapped my arm over his torso as he covered us with the blanket.

-Neymar POV-
The movie was about half way finished when Katerina started to feel heavy. I looked down and she was asleep, looking cute as ever. I gently lifted her up and carried her to her room so she could sleep comfortably. She started to stir when I pulled the sheet over her body, "sorry you keep having to do this," she whispered.

"No problem, It's an easy way to get into your bedroom," I winked at her, making her cheeks darken. She quickly turned her face so I wouldn't notice and rolled her eyes. This is what I loved doing, making her blush, she looked adorable.

"Good night, Neymar," she tapped my cheek.

"Sleep well, Katerina," I said as I stood up and walked to her door. Just as I was about to close it, she called, "and Neymar?"

"Yes?"

"I had fun tonight," she smiled. I returned the smile and nodded as I closed the door, It was a great night, getting to know her just made me like her even more. She was such a fun person with a huge heart, and a wild mind. As I left the house, I had a smile on my face.

A/N: Surprise update! :) Thank you all so much for over 1k reads xx